Paloverde zfogshooterz

Weapons that was introduced since Launch.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Well it's nearly time for the Barbarian's Wrath update and to collect those awesome axes. Which means that I gotta finish this and prep for the axes or maybe new weapons.....

Due to me being a PC player, not Xbox, I didn't have the xbox exclusive sword. But thanks to Partek and Sarkhan Vol Xbox, managed to get two pictures of it. Though they are only with elemental damage.

Note - This weapon can only be obtained through the Revenge of the Yeti incursion)

I will update this particular post when I get more pictures of that sword. So for now, enjoy these swords...

Ryoken Sword - Storm damage (Legendary Sword)

Kz0n45s.jpg

Ryoken Sword - Fire Damage (Legendary Sword)

pUiEKP3.jpg

Since this is exclusive the future, the pictures I will later show will be in it's Original Glory, Water Damage version and Earth Damage version.

Sweet Glad i could be of service! btw how did you figure out I'm Sarkahn in here and Not Blazen???lol been trying to switch up my nik in forums for months now since i changed my xbox GT and Joined discord

@Sarkhan Vol xbox quote:

Sweet Glad i could be of service! btw how did you figure out I'm Sarkahn in here and Not Blazen???lol been trying to switch up my nik in forums for months now since i changed my xbox GT and Joined discord

Oh, it's the profile picture. Took some time actually (though not that long), but since here and Discord you have the same pic, I manage to click it in my head. Plus, and thankfully, you have a steam account, so I did check it out too and that gives a double confirmation.

Bring back The Enchantress so we can craft our favourite model axes to legendary tiers. No one wants to hand onto a lower tier weapon if they are on end game gear.

Time for another galore of Axes! I apologize to some that may think this came out a bit late as I was in full throttle to 114.

Now feast your eyes on them then.....

9. Goblin Axe (Powerful Axe) - Medium

kONfyVv.jpg

10. Infernal Cleaver (Mythical Axe) - Medium

X4wTl6g.jpg

11. Mommoth Chopper (Mythical Axe) - Medium

MaX6nkf.jpg

12. Mountain Cleaver (Legendary Axe) - Medium

vJkEKX7.jpg

13. Eliminator (Legendary Axe) - Medium

lM1gdXW.jpg

14. Warlord's Menace (Legendary Axe) - Medium

Hq7SNjW.jpg

And now time for those that I only have in elemental damage....(of course, I will repost them when I get my hand on them in their Original Glory)

Shady Alchemist Axe - Storm dmg - (Legendary Axe)

cT5Qn2t.jpg

Vorpal Shadow Axe - Water dmg - (Legendary Axe)

KsL6ldY.jpg

Dark Arts Cleaver - Water dmg - (Legendary Axe)

yYo5kpr.jpg

Ebonfire Soulsplitter - Water Dmg - (Legendary Axe)

Jg5xfId.jpg

Tsunami Slicer - Water dmg - (Legendary Axe)

7Jr9Dqx.jpg

As always, more axes coming soon!

Ok....Protean Shift is near and I did collected a substantial amount of axes. The rest of the axes, I will be posting here once the expansion rolls out so that the elemental stat will not be there.

However, despite the substantial, I managed to collect only up to 24 of them while it is said that there were 27. I do not see any new ones drop other than the 24 that I know.

Just gonna list the 24 axes that I currently know. If you do encounter or obtain any new axes other than the 24 I would really appreciate it if you let me know here. Of course best to let me know at Pre-Protean Shift.

So here goes :

1. Iron Battleaxe

2. Cog Slicer

3. Servoaxe V7

4. Cloudtech Axe

5. Molten Battleaxe

6. Elven Waraxe

7. Corrupted Hamaxe

8. Ramster Biter

9. Goblin Axe

10. Infernal Cleaver 

11. Mommoth Chopper

12. Mountain Cleaver

13. Eliminator

14. Warlord's Menace

15. Meat Cleaver

16. Tsunami Slicer

17. Ebonfire Soulsplitter

18. Warmaster's Cleaver

19. Fury of the Angel

20. Dark Arts Cleaver

21. Manaaxe

22. Vorpal Shadow Axe

23. Shady Alchemist Axe

24. Molten Edge

25 ???

26 ???

27 ???

Again, really appreciate it if you defenders found any (pre-protean shift) axes that's not on this list.

EDIT : I've rearranged the order of the Axes to match the previous posts to avoid confusion.

Edit the second : The conclusion of this will be in the post after the next post (coming soon).

They're back! Prepare for an extravaganza of Axes! This may or may not be the final batch of Axes from the Barbarian's Wrath! (See next post for explanation) Thanks to Protean Shift, I was able to remove the Elemental stuff off, now they are all in their original glory! No obscuration!

So here they are! : 

15. Meat Cleaver (Worn Axe) - Light

BxtdhyD.jpg

16. Tsunami Slicer (Legendary Axe) - Medium

a20xGZ7.jpg

17. Ebonfire Soulsplitter (Legendary Axe) - Medium

r3ZGdhQ.jpg

18. Warmaster's Cleaver (Legendary Axe) - Medium

6dYnezN.jpg

19. Fury of the Angel (Legendary Axe) - Heavy

ilCKXtJ.jpg

20. Dark Arts Cleaver (Legnedary Axe) - Medium

3bUedTp.jpg

21. Manaaxe (Legendary Axe) - is it " Manaaxe" or "ManaAxe"? - Medium

MQ0rqk9.jpg

22. Vorpal Shadow Axe (Legendary Axe) - Medium

cIdstQC.jpg

23. Shady Alchemist Axe (Legendary Axe) - Medium

KQyOXQE.jpg

24. Molten Edge (Legendary Axe) - Medium

PeahYDe.jpg

So, that's it for this batch, again, check below for a sort-of conclusion. (Coming soon)

Conclusion (sort-of)

So based on this quote on the patch note of the Barbarian's Wrath :

Along with the Barbarian are a lot of visual additions. There are the four material effect costumes and the terrifying Blood Reaver costume with five additional accessories, twenty-seven different axes, and custom enemy death animations for smaller enemies. Send them gobus flying!

It say that there are twenty-seven different axes. I've only found 24, I've inspect a lot of players that have the barbarian, played campaign several times, collected a huge amount of axes during my playthrough of Onslaught and Trials, but I don't see anything new besides the 24.

This has made me come up a thought that "27" could be a typo? This is just pure speculation, I could be wrong. The other three axes could be quite rare. I don't really know.

I am aware that I may be repeating myself but I kinda feel...how should I put it? Hmmm.....OCD? Let's put it that way I guess. My OCD doesn't feel good when I'm not even sure whether I have completed something.

I do really hope to get some clarity on this....(and possibly on the Death Note tome subject too). I really appreciate it if I do. Now I think I'll be leaving some space in case I am wrong and there are actually three more axes to go. (They are pretty elusive if they do exist haha)

25. ???

26. ???

27. ???

So yeah, I guess this might be it for the Barbarian's Wrath. And onwards to Protean shift!

PS. I hope I wrote this in an OK way. I never intended for this (and my other questions) to be demanding or something else. But if it sounds that way, I sincerely apologize and I'll try my best to phrase my (current or future) questions better. 

Update 3.0 / Protean Shift Expansion

Well, this has been long overdue. But it's here now! So let us now get to the nitty-gritty! And good timing too, the next update is coming real soon.

Let's start with the new EV2 canisters. It's about time they get some love!

1. Carpenter's Canisters (Worn/Sturdy Canisters) - (Standard)

B78lJDT.png

2. Standard Canisters (Sturdy Canisters) - (Standard)

1x7eJP0.png

3. Heavy Metal Canisters (Powerful Canisters) - (Standard)

fS5FoRc.png

4. Frosty Canisters (Epic Canisters) - (Standard)

Meant to go with Sub-0 Suit. 

sRRO3xY.png

5. Jade Refractor Canisters (Epic Canisters) - (Standard)

Meant to go with Jade Guardian EV2.

LrcL81G.png

6. Wick'd Canisters (Epic Canisters) - (Standard)

Nt0q3GL.png

7. Mantis Canisters (Epic Canisters) - (Standard)

Meant to go with EV2-Mantis Striker.

oYRpVya.png

8. MK.III Canisters (Epic Canisters) - (Standard)

Meant to go with EV2 Mark 3.

9yQX7it.png

9. Cosmic Caster Canisters (Mythical Canisters) - (Standard)

Meant to go with Galaxy EV2 Exowear.

iIx5rg0.png

10. Plexus Power Canisters (Mythical Canisters) - (Standard)

Meant to go with Plexus EV2.

WavEWnw.png

11. Hydro Canisters (Legendary Canisters) - (Standard)

Meant to go with Waveform Armor EV2.

jMoVu7X.png

12. Corruptor's Canisters (Legendary Canisters) - (Standard)

n2s1lrC.png

Protean Weapons 

(Legendary Weapons) - (Unique - Cosmetic)

The first actual cosmetic weapons with unique enemy death animation called "Shrinkinator" (Y'know, shrinks enemy to death, except with style!)

13. Protean Staff

6VvSfFX.jpg

14. Protean Cleaver

wFSLcWI.jpg

15. Protean Protector

OkyMXV3.jpg

16. Protean Bow

bCa27KO.jpg

17. Protean Polearm

gU01S3S.jpg

18. Protean Tablet

Instead of firing skeletal knights as a secondary attacks, energy balls will be fired.

YvoN8Az.jpg

19. Protean Canister - Will always rolls in "Meg'Manus Projector" Firing type.

Also, this canister will give EV2s an orange glow unlike other canisters.

Czz2Qvb.jpg

20. Protean Sweeper - Will always rolls in "Controlled Burst III" firing type.

Instead of  dropping "moon shells" while firing, nuts and bolts will be dropping.

Hr4U7o9.jpg

21. Protean Smasher

D92acuS.jpg

22. Protean Impaler

KDYoQm3.jpg

23. Protean Axe - Will always rolls in "Medium" swing rate.

hsH3YPE.jpg

Prestigious Weapon 

(Legendary Weapons) - (Unique)

A reward for invoking Ancient Power each time, these weapon are unique due to them having exclusive M.O.D.S.

24. Prestigious Power Staff

aflVCQ5.jpg

25. Prestigious Energy Sword

74su2FM.jpg

26. Prestigious Energy Bow

Z2tNjuk.jpg

27. Prestigious Energy Polearm

64BIhP0.jpg

28. Prestigious Energy Tablet

Nl0h2Kq.jpg

29. Prestigious Energy Canister - Will always roll in "Meg'Manus Projector" firing type.

pbtkBqY.jpg

30. Prestigious Energy Rifle - Will always rolls in "Controlled Burst III" firing type.

jwbYAqg.jpg

31. Prestigious Energy Claw

AOcgWGe.jpg

32. Prestigious Energy Dagger

8ZnKpyR.jpg

33. Prestigious Energy Axe - Will always rolls in "Medium" swing rate.

GqbvM56.jpg

So yeah, that's it for the Protean Shift Expansion. Onwards to the next update then! (when it's released)

Update 4.0 / Isle of Dread Expansion

Maelstrom Phasemaster's here! And welp, I'm so late at this and I terribly apologize. Couldn't use the higher end computer as my brother is busy using it doing his work despite the waiting. So I eventually decided to resort to the lower tier computer that I'm using for this for now. Which means I'll be doing the Drakenfrost Weapons ASAP too.

Once the Heroes Marketplace return back to normal as in non-festive, I'll try to get both Isle of Dread and Drakenfrost in higher quality images.

So yeah, Let's dive in then! (Pun intented, yess...arrgh so intended indeed)

Seaworthy Weapons

Fish Flinger (Legendary Magic Staff)

UF01JZC.png

Captain's Persuader (Legendary Sword)

DeotS5y.png

Shipwreck Shield (Legendary Shield)

iGRFN9z.png

Seven Seas Bow (Legendary Bow)

hUHRiQp.png

The Polly Wanna (Legendary Polearm)

rNJuDt1.png

Captain's Log (Legendary Tone)

72csDDA.png

Core-Sair Canister (Legendary Canister)

kmT9f74.png

Harbroom (Legendary Gun)

lSZMxCP.png

The Souvenir (Legendary Lava Arm)

eTRCusx.png

Hoyster Shucker (Legendary Dagger)

8rWrNs8.png

Dead Weight (Legendary Axe)

hNoePUh.png

And last but not least....the weapon for the Dark Awakening Incursion!

The Last Word (Legendary Axe)

GLwKVnO.png

So that's it for Isle of Dread. I'll be doing Drakenfrost right away!

Update 4.2 & 4.3 / Drakenfrost

As promised! Here's the start of Drakenfrost! I'll post the subsequent new weapons as soon as I get them! Right now, I'm just having the bow.

So yeah, here's the Bow :

Winterfest Weapons

Winterfest weapon 3 - Yuletide Longbow (Legendary Bow)

K3YP2s7.png

More to come, stay tuned!

Sorry for the lateness but here's more Winterfest weapons!

Winterfest Weapon 1 - Shamash Staff (Legendary Magic Staff)

1n1ckPZ.png

Winterfest Weapon 2 - Orc Sleigher (Legendary Sword)

a9oEyKL.png

Winterfest Weapon 4 - Candy Pain (Legendary Polearm)

qj0UGuK.png

Now's time for the Drakenfrost weapons!

Each week the Drakenfrost weapons rotates in it's roster with different weapon and a different M.O.D.S. But each and every of the Drakenfrost weapons will have an Ice Chip as it's locked M.O.D.S.

(Special thanks and credits goes to Juicebag's videos for some infos that I didn't catch.)

Week 1 - (M.O.D.S. - Torch Bearer)

Frostbrand - Legendary Sword 

This sword will always roll medium. And as a fun fact, this sword is also a Terraria Weapon.

bW0qRpW.png

Glacial Guard - Legendary Shield

baIJXTE.png

Winterstrike - Legendary Bow

This bow will always roll in Burst Shot III shot type.

uqjEc1b.png

Week 2 - (M.O.D.S. - Frozen Path)

Winter's Blight - Legendary Magic Staff

This Magic Staff will roll in any or most shot types. Also it does resemble the shape of Betsy's Wrath magic staff in some manner. 

A27fctW.png

Glaive of Winter - Legendary Polearm

This polearm will always rolls in light but it's shot types does vary. However, its secondary attack doesn't proc the ice chip. Also this polearm seems to be a shortened, frostified and less tech-y version of the Crystalline Twin-Blade polearm.

HojeRom.png

The Ice Age - Legendary Canister

This canister will only rolls either in Bow Canister shot types or in McDooger's Rapid Shooter, its upgraded shot type. 

evdpmOF.png

(A funny thing is that, does that green glow makes you defenders assume that canister rolled in Polearm Canister/Gilbert 45th Gridlocker shot types? Regardless of that, the green glow does make that canister a dope one aesthetically)

Week 3 - (M.O.D.S. - Frostfire Remnants)

Deathfrost Tome - Legendary Tome

Funny thing about this tome is that it's attacks, primary or secondary, doesn't proc the Ice Chip M.O.D.S.

OGDk5BW.png

Absolute Zero - Legendary Gun

This gun, like other special guns (like Protean, Prestigious and Seaworthy) only rolls in Controlled Burst III shot type. Though like some other Drakenfrost weapon, its secondary attack which is the snipe doesn't proc the Ice Chip M.O.D.S. too.

By7yzYq.png

Crushed Ice - Legendary Lava Arm

This Lava Arm only rolls Heavy. And again, like some Drakenfrost Weapons, it's secondary attacks doesn't proc the Ice Chips M.O.D.S.

SynshJY.png

Week 4 - (M.O.D.S - Drakenlord's Soul)

Frost Edge - Legendary Dagger

This dagger does roll in all melee types but it's secondary attack will always roll in a 4/s and 5 projectiles. Again like some Drakenfrost weapon, its secondary attack doesn't proc the ice chip M.O.D.S.

ptUF1Sp.png

Frostbane - Legendary Axe

This Axe will always roll in medium.

HHKtDvq.png

And since (possibly?) all the weapons is covered, the Frostbrand Sword makes a return as the third weapon.

So yeah, we'll see what week 5 will be. If there is going to be a week 5 though.

Well, looks like there isn't going to be a week 5 which make sense as all the weapons types has been covered. 

So we're now back to Week 1 and looks like that's how the Drakenfrost loot rotation is going to work!

Simply amazing thread. Thank you so much for all of your work on this. 

I am curious - what are your favorite Axe and Sword skins? I am making my final Barb weapons, and i want to use the best skins, so i went through all of them to find which light sword and offhand axe/sword i would use to make him look the coolest. Excluding special weapons , as. Terra blade and Last Word are my final "Mob Barb" choices, what two skins do you like the most? I am making a 2nd Barb for boss killing only and want some visual flair. The Soul Reaper (name?) sword is a top light sword choice for me.  The Spooky Axe and Fury of the Angel are top Axe skins to me as well. Thoughts? 

@Jaws_420 quote:

Simply amazing thread. Thank you so much for all of your work on this. 

I am curious - what are your favorite Axe and Sword skins? I am making my final Barb weapons, and i want to use the best skins, so i went through all of them to find which light sword and offhand axe/sword i would use to make him look the coolest. Excluding special weapons , as. Terra blade and Last Word are my final "Mob Barb" choices, what two skins do you like the most? I am making a 2nd Barb for boss killing only and want some visual flair. The Soul Reaper (name?) sword is a top light sword choice for me.  The Spooky Axe and Fury of the Angel are top Axe skins to me as well. Thoughts? 

Thanks too :), Happy to do this!

Well, usually for my cosmetic loadouts, I'll try to stick to costume theme so here's it is - 

cjD3ygH.jpg

btJ8tSZ.jpg

GbHAzP0.jpg

7zTDss6.jpg

You rock, much thanks. Appreciate your opinion. 

Love the flair outfits you put together. NICE WORK!!!! 

Thanks!

As for my favorites for swords is the Harbinger's Voidreaver, Impaling Cutter, Soul Harvester, the Scarlet Enforcer and the Sword of the Unholy Fire. It's those swords that got me to stay into DD2 during the NM4 days. Friggin' dope! I'm kinda waiting for a squire or Dryad or even the countess costume to be able to use those swords below (the pics). (Soul Harvester and Sword of the Unholy Fire is being used so the box can be checked)

Scarlet Enforcer

0tR4UEM.jpg

Harbinger's Voidreaver

CaIO9Sr.jpg

Impaling Cuttter

ORJJPmd.jpg

As for barb axes, this is a tough one, there are a lot of cool axes and I certainly enjoyed collecting them but totally dig the Vorpal Shadow Axe, Eliminator, ManaAxe, Molten Edge, Warmaster's Cleaver and the Iron Reaper but I think I'm waiting for a costume to enable me to use both the Mountain Cleaver and Warlord's Menace combo. They both are awesome too!

Warlord's Menace

Hq7SNjW.jpg

Mountain Cleaver

vJkEKX7.jpg

Awesome, love the ideas. 

I sure wish those Harbringer weapons would come back in some way. Look awesome. Be a nice thing to win on some Incursion level or something...cough...cough...wink...wink    ; ) 

Of interesting note - the Iron Reaper is technically a sword...but obviously just a way to do an Axe before the Barb was live. A really great skin! 

I was testing out skins, and when i put my Scarlet Enforcer on, it had a Shock MOD, and it looked crazy cool!!! Very tempted by that one.  I wonder what other skins looked ten times better due to the MOD on it? 

@Jaws_420 quote:

Awesome, love the ideas. 

I sure wish those Harbringer weapons would come back in some way. Look awesome. Be a nice thing to win on some Incursion level or something...cough...cough...wink...wink    ; ) 

Of interesting note - the Iron Reaper is technically a sword...but obviously just a way to do an Axe before the Barb was live. A really great skin! 

I was testing out skins, and when i put my Scarlet Enforcer on, it had a Shock MOD, and it looked crazy cool!!! Very tempted by that one.  I wonder what other skins looked ten times better due to the MOD on it? 

It definitely would be real nice to have the stuffs that Trials taken away to return. :D

Yeah, the Iron Reaper is indeed a sword technically. I think before Barbarian's Wrath, it was in the Axe category. When that update arrives (I think). It results in the Squire not being able Axes but it's been established as a squire weapons from the start as Skeleton and Spooky Squires uses it. And so, I think it's changed for the sake of that.

Hmm....I usually am not a big fan of using elemental in my weapons as I like to see the weapons's original design. But, yeah, some elements do definitely look good with them. Oil chips surprisingly looks good with many weapons and also earth damage plus Orc-Sleigher swords is a great combo if you don't like the ice blade of that sword. Also, a lot of elements makes barb axes looks sick too! You should try that! 

Nice, i will have to experiment some and see if some unusually cool combos come out of it.  

I was just thinking how awesome a Icebrand sword with a flame chip in it could look... Opposites and all. 

Posted (edited)

Maelstrom Phasemaster here! And we're back with another weapon collecting crusade! With the Defender-Centric Update, a whole lot of new weapons has been added in Onslaught through Mananode's gifts! 

I will be posting them very soon! The plan would be in three or more waves, but we'll cover from the regular Mananode's gift and then progress to Amazing tier and finally the Special tier! I would post what I have currently but I find that would be messy. Which is also why I want to try to showcase the weapons in a progressive manner style too!

So stay tuned there!

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Thanks 1