Paloverde zfogshooterz

Weapons that was introduced since Launch.

Update 1.0/Launch Update

As I've said on a post of a thread that I've created (which many of you probably din't visit) some time ago, I'm a weapons collector in DD2 and I like to know about the chronology of them. And since the release update patch notes said (Quote) "In addition to the Wayfarer weapons, we’ve added many new weapon models to the game across many of our different heroes. Go forth and get that sweet new loot!" I began collect them for chronology's sake. And of course for aesthetics sake (how can someone resist it?)

But the RNG of weapons made it hard to collect or compile them all before the next update 'cause I don't know exactly how many existed yet which means that I might need your help on letting me know how many more existed. I've posted (below) of the weapons that I've collected.

I would really appreciate it if you do post any new weapons (Introduced in the Update 1.0) that looks different from what I've posted here.  So here goes:

1. Whispering Tome (Powerful Tome)

cvCZo3w.jpg

2. Tome of Shadows (Powerful Tome)

J6vSw5M.jpg

3. Arcanum Victorum (Powerful Tome)

rBdITfK.jpg

4. Madness Manuscript (Mythical Tome)

P0ONWDw.jpg

5. Cowtastrophy's Calling (Mythical Tome)

aWNKUAX.jpg

6. Treasure of Etheria (Legendary Tome) - Does resemble the Defender's Forge, doesn't it? 

YZrB7v1.jpg

7. Astral Plane's Guide (Legendary Tome) - Like the Oathkeeper Dagger, this tome does take it's design from the Light of the Angel Sword, or perhaps vice versa?

zQmfIpY.jpg

8. Undeath's Secrets (Epic Tome)

RjvHEV6.jpg

9. Clockwork Journal (Epic Tome)

8sQUiEg.jpg

10. Runed Slicer (Mythical Sword) - this sword does have the same design as epic rarity sword Indigo Ripper. 

mJsgpHO.jpg

11. Ruin Bringer (Mythical Sword)

bGhCnvT.jpg

12. Boar Saw (Mythical Sword)

JY4BKvv.jpg

13. Tavern Blade (Legendary Sword)

3mw9Psk.jpg

14. Staff of Serenity (Legendary Polearm)

ba8N1Ro.jpg

15. Skin Staff (Powerful Magic Staff)

yOPCPG4.jpg

16. Staff of Ruin (Mythical Magic Staff)

oDIGrDp.jpg

17. Midnight (Mythical Magic Staff)

cCUmDss.jpg

Eruption (Legendary Magic Staff) - Has Fire Damage

abblAO9.jpg

Black Magic (Legendary Magic Staff) - Has Fire Damage

FzQSNEu.jpg

18. Blossoming Branch (Epic Magic Staff)

sii9kD1.jpg

19. Royal Shot (Mythical Bow) - It have the same design as the powerful rarity Rosetta Bow. 

w8BKgvs.jpg

20. Crimson Fury (Mythical Bow)

n6TE5h4.jpg

21. Compound Cannon (Mythical Bow)

NhK3Vgr.jpg

22. Cerulean Cannon (Mythical Bow) - this bow does have the same design as the Stoned Boneripper Bow though both are in mythical rarity. 

Ax8Az1r.jpg

23. Treetop Sniper (Legendary Bow)

Pa0g1OE.jpg

24. Lava Launcher (Legendary Bow)

uaCqjc5.jpg

25. Fang of the Lycan (Epic Bow)

f8FDPSH.jpg

The weapons that I know of their existence but was not obtained yet is the Pathfinder Magic Staff and the Spider's Fang Bow (Though I'm not that whether that Bow exist 'cause I've only seen it once). I will post the Pathfinder when I've obtain it and I'll probably post the Spider's Fang (not sure on whether is it called Spider Fang or Spider's Fang) if I ever obtained it, but if you obtained it or its already in your inventory, I would appreciate it if you take a picture (Steam Screenshot) and post it here.

My thanks to whoever that will post pictures of the weapons that was introduced in this update very much

Pictures only show if they are from one of 2 sites: I use steam community and I don't remember what the other one is, imgur perhaps? There was a post about it somewhere but that was before the forum wipe.

Ok thanks to imgur, The pictures are able to be posted here. You can check them out on my first post up there (Which is edited).

If you want to post pictures of new weapons here (from ingur), click on the image (of course the posted one on imgur) and you see many links which has a copy button beside each one. Click the copy button beside the like which is under HTML (websites/blogs) and paste it on your post/reply.

My thanks if you do post them.

Ok! though it took some time but I finally found two more new weapons that was introduced in Launch. (I did found the Pathfinder Magic Staff) Here they are:

26. Pathfinder (Powerful Magic Staff)

ZCA1L9P.jpg

27. Ironbark Machette (Worn Dagger)

ZcNNv2M.jpg

If you defenders do ever obtain new weapons that you think was Introduced in the Launch Update, please post if you can, it'll be very appreciated. Thanks!

As I've said on another thread, I have finally got the Spider's Fang Bow. Unfortunately it's obscured by water dmgs. I'm just posting this here for completion's sake. Anyway, here it is :

Spider's Fang (Legendary Bow) - Water damage version

aGoAdaA.jpg

And I did find another Tome (one of the Tomes that's been lying around at the Relic Hunter's shop at the Private Tavern.

28. Ancient Mysteries (sturdy tome)

rf0rUMq.jpg

I'm a bit muddy on this one introduction as I've did obtain some old unobtainable tomes and patch 19.5 or so have make those obtainable. I have never obtained this tome before patch 19.5 or so but this tome is part of the old tomes before those were removed. So if anyone did obtained this tome before Patch 19.5, please let me know (I'm keeping my finger crossed that this book was re-introduced at the launch update).

I think I'm almost done collecting the launch update weapons, so probably soon I'll just post the weapons that has been obscured by elemental damage (Black Magic, Eruption, and Spider's Fang) without the obscuring. I've obtained a fresh Eruption, so once I got the other two I'll post right away.

Ok so, this will be the last post of posting weapons, gotta complete the weapons, you know.

Finally got those three weapons without elemental damage! Here they are as promised. Enjoy or savor their awesomeness without elemental damage!

29. Eruption (Legendary Magic Staff)

ypWnuB0.jpg

30. Black Magic (Legendary Magic Staff)

0B6P6eO.jpg

31. Spider's Fangs (Legendary Bow) - Update mid-2018 - Due to Protean Shift Patch 3.0.3., items sold by vendors has been readjusted to prevent exploits. Also mean the legendary weapon and gears were no longer selling. So currently, this bow is unobtainable.

UBL2iDG.jpg

Man, the Spider's Fang look friggin' good without elemental damage. Trendy, you really gotta do a C7 version of that! The funny thing is that I just got this weapon at the time of this posting! (I've already had the Eruption and Black Magic for some time) That's why this post came a few months later...

Now there's one more weapons that I have to mention. Another funny thing is, that I obtained this weapon way after Wizards and Blizzards update.

But luckily, thanks to dev LikeThatWhenIGotHere, we can officially "assume" that this weapon was introduced in Launch update.

So here's the weapon :

32. Fanged Tooth (Worn Magic Staff)

kggRPGQ.jpg

33. Death Notes (Sturdy Tome) - I'm putting this here since I did some thinking and through logic, it doesn't make that sense for Death Notes tome to appear on other updates that doesn't bring in new weapons. Hope that's ok!

EtAVI87.jpg

So yeah, I guess that wraps Weapons that was Introduced in Launch update! Hope you defenders enjoyed it.

I will probably make a thread concerning a weapon that was introduced in update 1.2/Wizards and Blizzards or will probably merge that with this thread. Who knows? We'll see.

Cheers!

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Honestly, not really. It won't wrap up until I get my hands on pictures of the Xbox One exclusive weapon (the one that introduced during Launch update) or someone post pictures of that here.

Do you know if there were any PS4 exclusives? 

@Jaws_420 quote:

Honestly, not really. It won't wrap up until I get my hands on pictures of the Xbox One exclusive weapon (the one that introduced during Launch update) or someone post pictures of that here.

Do you know if there were any PS4 exclusives? 

Unfortunately, no, there aren't any. PS4 and Steam are on the same page. Xbox One's exclusive weapon, pet and (a) shard are for celebrating the release of DD2 on Xbox One during Launch.

Unfortunately, no, there aren't any. PS4 and Steam are on the same page. Xbox One's exclusive weapon, pet and (a) shard are for celebrating the release of DD2 on Xbox One during Launch.

Thanks. Sad no love for PS4... Even on DD1 for PS3, we always felt like the forgotten step-child of the TE world. Xbox even gets gem sales apparently. Sony make TE mad or something? 

@Jaws_420 quote:

Thanks. Sad no love for PS4... Even on DD1 for PS3, we always felt like the forgotten step-child of the TE world. Xbox even gets gem sales apparently. Sony make TE mad or something? 

When it comes to sales outside of the game, every platform is different. We do our best to line them all up at the same time, but sometimes it doesn't work out. :)

• Thanks 1

@Lawlta quote: 

When it comes to sales outside of the game, every platform is different. We do our best to line them all up at the same time, but sometimes it doesn't work out. :)

Fingers crossed for some PS4 love then!!!!! Love to see a gem sale, or any kind of PS4 exclusive gear/pet. 

Well it's nearly time for the Barbarian's Wrath update and to collect those awesome axes. Which means that I gotta finish this and prep for the axes or maybe new weapons.....

Due to me being a PC player, not Xbox, I didn't have the xbox exclusive sword. But thanks to Partek and Sarkhan Vol Xbox, managed to get two pictures of it. Though they are only with elemental damage.

Note - This weapon can only be obtained through the Revenge of the Yeti incursion)

I will update this particular post when I get more pictures of that sword. So for now, enjoy these swords...

34. Ryoken Sword - (Still waiting to get my hand on a very good quality pic..)

Ryoken Sword - Storm damage (Legendary Sword)

Kz0n45s.jpg

Ryoken Sword - Fire Damage (Legendary Sword)

pUiEKP3.jpg

Since this is exclusive the future, the pictures I will later show will be in it's Original Glory, Water Damage version and Earth Damage version.

Update 1.1 / Wizards and Blizzards

Well, I decided to make this thread a thread to curate the weapons that's introduced since launch....

This update introduces only one weapon since there's a new incursion (from xbox that arrived for PC and PS4)

This weapon can only be obtained from the Revenge of the Yeti incursion. 

1. Divinity (Legendary Magic Staff)

D7z35XQ.jpg

Update POTA Patch 2.3 / Barbarian's Wrath

Yep, the update's here! Which means there's Axes to be collected! And here's the first batch of Axes!

For the first time, don't think I would need any help in this! Would like to enjoy the thrill of the hunt ;)

So...enjoy the axes then :

1. Iron Battleaxe (Sturdy Axe) - Light.

esEbaoN.jpg

2. Cog Slicer (Epic Axe) - Medium

4duZNUc.jpg

3. Servoaxe V7 (Epic Axe) - Medium

HeAoiK1.jpg

4. Cloudtech Axe (Epic Axe) - Medium

SlX8fKm.jpg

5. Molten Battleaxe (Mythical Axe) - Medium

GcPpC73.jpg

More axes coming soon!

Time for a second dose of axes! This time, I will continue to post axes with elemental damage and re-post them in their Original Glory when I obtained them.

SO....let's get to the axes then!

6. Elven Waraxe (Powerful Axe) - Light

DIA2fXY.jpg

7. Corrupted Hamaxe (Powerful Axe) - Medium

dnuHBJ6.jpg

8. Ramster Biter (Mythical Axe) - Medium

3UYIvg0.jpg

Mommoth Chopper - Earth dmg - (Mythical Axe)

VYAtyUj.jpg

Warlord's Menace - Fire dmg - (Legendary Axe)

UJDJAXB.jpg

Molten Edge - Water dmg - (Legendary Axe)

dc2TWr7.jpg

As always...more axes coming soon!

I've reread the Barbarian Wrath patch notes, and it seems that it said that there is 27 different axes. So now I've edited my previous two post and numbered them just to keep track of how many I've collected. And for reader's convenience too.

However, the axes that have elemental dmg won't be numbered. Only the ones in it's Original Glory will be numbered.

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

EV2 needs a Servoaxe V7 (Epic Axe) because...why not? She has servo's, this is a servo Axe. It fits! Megaman shot out axes, why not EV2?

Maybe there could be a Servoaxe canister that allows the EV2 to fire servoaxes? squire_small.png

Yes! THIS x1 Million! Axe Canister... 
Makes me think if an Axe Canister is added, why not add canisters for all the other heroes since Abyss Lord?
Let's see, there could be
Gun Canister
Lava Canister
Dagger Canister
Dryad has swords...but she has star power... Star canister?

and now Axe Canister.
What would they all do? Hmm

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

EV2 needs a Servoaxe V7 (Epic Axe) because...why not? She has servo's, this is a servo Axe. It fits! Megaman shot out axes, why not EV2?

Maybe there could be a Servoaxe canister that allows the EV2 to fire servoaxes? squire_small.png

Makes me think if an Axe Canister is added, why not add canisters for all the other heroes since Abyss Lord?
Gun Canister
Lava Canister
Dagger Canister

and now Axe Canister.

Oh yeah! Would be nice! Gun, Dagger, and Axe Canister sounds good. Though I think the Arm Canister might be cooler sounding.

The Star Canister could be a special Incursion weapon as it deserves a unique spot?

Just my two cents.

Arm canister instead of Lava canister? That works. Probably a better name for it. 
Star Canister as an incursion weapon? Brilliant!
Let's make a fresh post about this. You or me?

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

Gun Canister
Lava Canister
Dagger Canister

and now Axe Canister.

Oh yeah! Would be nice! Gun, Dagger, and Axe Canister sounds good. Though I think the Arm Canister might be cooler sounding.

The Star Canister could be a special Incursion weapon as it deserves a unique spot?

Just my two cents.