Sign in to follow this  
dizzydiana

Newer glitches on PS4

So currently there are existing glitches been around for forever on PS4, but I have noticed some new ones which only appeared in the last couple of weeks.

1 If another person starts a voting process 3/5 times I am unable to vote to kick - pressing up only displays dailies

2 If I go to the seamstrss to switch look on one hero all other heroes will then wear the standard gear even if they are not in deck. This seems to be random but I spent 2 hours trying to get every hero in the costume I wanted yesterday. This has also happened to friends.

3 Entering a new map and not even having an option to end warm up so have to leave the session 

4 changing heroes can appear to be last hero eg I was on huntress and switch to squire but it still displays huntress on my screen but able to build squire defences.

2.  Is this happening in the Inn or Tavern?

3.  Public games, private games, or both?

4.  Have you had tried switching to a third to see if it holds (in your example) the huntress model, or does it change?  Are you able to use squire abilities as well as building the towers, and if so, what happens when you cast the ability (does the character do animations akin to their skill set that would line up with their abilities bound to the same slots)?  Do other players see this when you are experiencing it (do they see you as a huntress when you are supposed to be squire)?

@Lawlta quote:

2.  Is this happening in the Inn or Tavern?

This happens in both public and private tavern and sometimes fixes if i completely exit game and restart. Once this glitch appears it seems to stay for that session from yesterdays experience. This was most annoying as I use skins to distinguish between different heroes of same type eg I have 3 apprentices built differently skin helps me know easily which is which

3.  Public games, private games, or both?

so far only had this happen in Public games

4.  Have you had tried switching to a third to see if it holds (in your example) the huntress model, or does it change?  Are you able to use squire abilities as well as building the towers, and if so, what happens when you cast the ability (does the character do animations akin to their skill set that would line up with their abilities bound to the same slots)?  Do other players see this when you are experiencing it (do they see you as a huntress when you are supposed to be squire)?

If i switch again it will fix the appearance, abilities and towers will e#be for the hero i switched to not what hero it still shows. As far as I know this appearance only appears on my screen. This seems to be a continuation of the glitch where you switch characters and all that appears is the weapon and you cannot use towers or abilities until you switch back and forth and character appears.