Ever going to fix lady orcs? Ever...?

Because it's fupking retarded to have a solid defense setup and be running a seemingly perfect game until all of a sudden a lady ork RUNS PAST barriers or literally vaults over them, (Which i have watched. Too many times.) killing the core in two hits before getting a chance to even make it there.  I mean, this game has a lot fun value, but at the same time there's ridiculous crap like this. Is the game even being worked on? Or did they just release a crappy, unpatched (Game's still awful when it comes to lag and constant crashes even after the patch supposed to "fix" the problems) , unstable version of the game and said 'done'. ?? Never to be worked on again.? 

I'm trying desperately to enjoy this game, but i'm stuck with randoms all day and finding a team actually decent enough to complete the run is extremely rare, and it's really really stupid to lose because of these issues with the game after finally getting a well leveled, competent group to play with.

~InB4 morons talk about better wall placement~ It has nothing to do with wall placement. Theres been numerous times where the blockades were literally blocking a lane Wall to Wall and somehow lady orks just end up getting shoved through. So stfu already.

@DonnieTheZombie quote:

until all of a sudden a lady ork RUNS PAST barriers or literally vaults over them, (Which i have watched. Too many times.)

LOL That just makes me laugh seeing that because it's SO true!! I've learned how to stop them from doing that in at least half the maps they are in. It's VERY tricky & took me along time to figure out. It still happens sometimes tho as I don't have all the maps figure out yet. 

At any rate, i think TE said in their last stream (or Friday fun stream anyway) That they are aware of the problem & are working on a solution.

Maybe they could just make the walls taller and wider....make them all as tall as the Maw of the earthdrake. lol

Anyway, I hope they get fixed in the next update or two.

day 1 could barely log in to servers.  A week later we log in no issues.

Day 1 we crash constantly.  A couple weeks later we crash only if using inventory.  Dryad, lavamancer, and ev2 tower-based crashes resolved, map related crashes resolved.

Yeah, they TOTALLY released the game and said done.  Also, given all the other issues the game has had, i doubt bunny-hopping orcs are high priority on their to-fix list.  It's probably under all the things that real reasonable people would even quit the game on.

Give onigiri on xbox one or ps4 a shot.  Doubt you'll spend more then an hour dealing with those issues.