Sign in to follow this  
lil lol

FPS Issue

Recently this week I have been getting FPS drops when turning and moving in general. This didn't start happening until Tuesday and is almost unplayable not matter what graphic settings I have. I run all other games on my PC at high to max so not sure what happened to make this game so unstable and unplayable. Would love some help on this.

There was a time when I came back to this game, and the fps was just terrible, but I easily solved it by lowering the graphics. Your case seems to be strange. As there are four factors to this sort of things only. The GPU, CPU, RAM, and Processor speed. Perhaps troubleshooting these four factors? But who knows maybe a simple checkbox can be a fix to this issue.

What are your PC specs?

What resolution are you running the game in; Are you doing fullscreen, windowed, or fullscreen-windowed?

Im also having same exact problem with fps drops on both of my gaming pc's

1- i7 , 16gb ram and 770gtx "desktop"

2- i7 , 16gb ram and 965 gtx "laptop"

Opening the bags , looking around , all seems to lag the games and sometimes it lags while im jumbing and i end up falling in pits.

And i use full screen with  1920x1080 res but with lowest graphic setting.

And when i play with my laptop it gets pretty hot even before i even enter town or tavern.

In my opinion i would say that the game isnt optimized correctly, and i really wish the best for the game.

This is also happening to me.

Started a week or so ago.

FPS drops occasionally when looking around, or moving. Totally random.

Causes you to fly off cliffs.

GTX-1070, i5-4690k, 16gb ram.

For those that are seeing this, what does your resource usage look like when you are running into this issue?  Trying to gather as much information as possible to help squash this thing.

Please Help. Happen to me to. Frame drops are pretty bad in town or playing in game. 

System specs: I 5 6600K

Graphics: GTX 1070 

Knowing what resource allocation looks like, and having an idea of when this is happening (beginning of play, x amount of time into play, on maps/tavern/town, etc) are keys to figuring these things out.  One thing that you may want to try is uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics drivers, we have had reports of this fixing a myriad of issues.

I've written alot of Information, then i had to login and the Message got deleted, not going to write all again...

I have the Same Problems, Seem to be the Frametimes. It dont seem to be a specific location, just the game itself.

• FPS: 60-15 ("Lags" dont affect it alot only sometimes)
  • Frametimes: 9-30ms (normal) reality -> 9-800ms (jumps to that higher FTs - Jumps to 40and back sometimes even higher to 900 -> max was 107991,4 but that isnt happening alot maybe only once)
  • CPU & GPU temps normal (6core AMD Phenon X6 1090T + GTX970)(Laptop: I7-7700hq + GTX1050)
  • CPU pretty high usage, even while in tavern without any movement or placed towers (no backgroundusage, atleast not high)
  • Ram Usage normal (16GB 1600mhz)

The Event system or animation system could be the cause of that, sometimes huge "lags" happening when attacking with aoe attacks. But because its happing everywhere ... it's maybe not the reason.

EDIT:

I just installed it on my laptop yesterday ... was able to play without any lags. Today i though im going to play on the laptop again ..... and same Problem, everywhere laggs. Im not going to play it until its fixed, i really hate laggs.

EDIT 2:

I've disabled "Multithreaded Rendering" and now the lag is mostly gone.