Sign in to follow this  
Addams 13

Crash fix didn't completely work.

With fixing one or multiple problems, new problems present themselves. I hope I speak for the majority of gamers for the Xbox One in saying, we appreciate your fixing of the crashes. Although when you fix one thing another usually breaks, not always but most of the time. Now to get to some of the problems that which we are having now as of Thursday 06July2017.

1. A message/hint always pops up on my screen that says if there's any problems with the game tell it to the Tavernkeeper. If that is supposed to be how you let staff know what is going wrong, it doesn't work.

2. Playing in private tavern, as I almost always do, at the end of a match the game freezes when you try to do anything, go to tavern, go to next map, or replay map, it doesn't matter it freezes. So no consecutive win bonus, like on the PC, ie not up to date with the PS4, or PC as stated in the comments that I have read.

3. If you take time to organize your bags in the menu because auto sort doesn't work quite the way you want your bags organized. The game will kick you out, back to the Xbox One home screen. You can't just open it back up and no message for inactivity, if that were so it just sends you to the title screen in the game. After you do start the game again over half of the organization you just did is back the way it was at the start, before you started organizing items to begin with.

You made an awesome game, it has some glitches, ones even that I didn't mention because I forgot or I just haven't encountered myself. All in all Dungeon Defenders 2 is a game that helps pass time and most of the players enjoy it so

THANKS.

Oh and just in case a TE producer wants to question to what my settings are at, let me give you a little background about myself. I am as follows 

Bennett, John M. United States Military, age 34.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage.

Those are the military values, so please stop asking if we have a parents permission to play, when the parents of some of us are dead and buried. Problems exist no matter your age. Being cut off from a game is different from the game freezing, glitching, crashing etc. etc.

2.  Are you opening your inventory during the map/game (look at loot/equip upgrades), or are you waiting until you get into the tavern/inn to do so?  Users have reported an issue with the game crashing on next load if they do so (currently being looked into).

I am aware of the instability of the game with opening the menu and going through loot how it screws up then. 

Although the game also has problems if you take to much time looking at your battle stats, or 90 percent of the time it will freeze after a long unskipable cutscene, like after the harbinger's cutscene.

Don't get me wrong the game does alright and doesn't screw up as much if you just go through it as fast as possible. That doesn't mean it doesn't freeze at all, it just takes more time for it to do so.

"Alright" doesn't mean it works perfect, just that there is less time between instances for the game to go idle and more information for it to process, thus resulting in a glitch, freeze, crash of the game.

And on rare occasion it will sometimes freeze your console.

Hopefully this helps you with what you were wondering.

Also if you're playing together with a friend, both players games freeze up when trying to load up the next map. The leader won't get the consecutive win bonus but if the second player doesn't go into town or private tavern and just waits at the start up screen for Dungeon Defenders 2 for a game invite you can still get the consecutive win bonus for the second player. 

I don't know if that will help you out with figuring out what is going wrong but if it does, there it is.

Would the developers/administrators be able to give a confrimation on when the next update/patch should be expected? Or an approximate/educated guess of when it might happen? I do like the game but I am by no means patient, when it happens all the time.