Sign in to follow this  
Licktastic

Xbox game still crashing after patch

Even after patching the other day still very consistently getting game freezes and crashes. Mainly happens when trying to start a game after spending more than a minute in public or private lobby. 

Also another bug is when playing a private game with friends and me being the party leader and finishing the match the game will randomly pick a new party leader which can cause problems when trying to start another match because someone usually the one that was picked as the new party leader will freeze on the "game loading 0s" screen. And have to restart the game and be invited to the game. Not a huge deal but can get quite frustrating.

Another but I encounter is when trying to join a game I either can select a game and can't get to the "join button" at the bottom, or finally do get to click join and get an error that says "game is either full or no longer exists. 

There are probably more bugs but this is getting kinda big. 

Hey Licktastic,

This is on a full account (not a child account) with XBLG access?  Do you have any permissions settings on your box or are they generally defaults?  You can PM me if you'd prefer not to post info in the forum.

Yes adult account I'm the main account on the box and no child permissions setting are checked. Also my friends I play with are having same issues.

Just to add on licktastic is saying, if you play a battle on a private tavern. After you complete said battle and try to either go to next battle or back to tavern, at approximately 0s count the game glitches, freezes, and crashes.

Well no, but yea that also happens I jus didn't include that freeze. I can most times make it back to tavern. I managed to play 3 games in a row on the campaign by selecting next map. That's the most I've been able to go without a freeze. 

To add I have not tried this post patch but before it if I placed any towers in the private tavern and allowed them to attack the dummies I was unable to interact with any npc or the war table. When I get home I will check to see if that was fixed or not.

i played lower chaos tier maps last night and didn't open my bags at all for ~5 maps and could manage to go through without a problem. Moment I went to a gear appropriate chaos tier and started replacing my gear and using the inventory, BOOM game froze after the first map. Looks like a memory leak with the inventory / loot imho.

Might I add that also when I'm in public or private tavern if I push start and go to leave game...which should take me to the main menu of the game. Only takes me to a great black screen making me have to restart the game. This doesn't happen 100% but more like 99% if I have been playing for any period of time let's say 1 game.