Sign in to follow this  
Courtjeaster010

Remastered Glitterhelm

So I officially decided to take the plunge into chaos 3 today after grinding away into 2 for a bit  and i'm as excited as I can be. Then I get throw into this dark door facing me unlike any I have seen before. Thinking I maybe missed this somewhere along the campaign, I didnt think to much of it other then this eerie sense of death just everywhere I looked from around spawn. Then I get to the bridge and it hit me.... ITS THE REMASTERED VERSION OF GLITTERHELM FROM  DD1!!! I nearly lost my flip flop as I literally ran around the map just looking at its new glory. DD1 had like an upmost triumphant feel to it like you beat the game and this is your real final test to defend from literally every angle from the lighting and music. In DD2 has has a completely different feel of literally just a dark sensation to it. I completely love how they changed the feel of the map and literally stared at the water for longer then I would like to admit. Thanks for this great addition to the game. As someone who spent many hours on glitterhelm in the first game to not even recognize it was a great shock for me and I cant wait to beat it! Thanks for all you guys do Trendy. Looking forward to the rest of the maps!!!

Maps are looking great, I take it since you are on c3 you have already done Unholy Catacombs and Molten Citadel which are the remastered versions of Foundries and Forges, and Magus Quarters, and you'll be amazed when you play Crumbled Bulwarks and realise which Map it is from DD1. Hope to many more DD1 re-imaginations 

(I seriously want to see in DD2, The Summit, Alchemical Labs, Servants Quarters, The King's Game, and New Tavern and Town Defence!!!!)

Moraggo layout was a bit of a pita and the boss fight chasing the lamps around was too.

Music was nice and the carpets and donkeys were fun.

I just loved the "teamwork" aspect of it.  Yea sure, there are more enemies - but delegating players to certain areas to cover the lamps, and calling out if multiple Djinn spawn in the same lane - very fun.  Hope they implement some maps like that in DD2 eventually.  As of now, multiplayer is kind of.... lacking

@specialK quote:

Maps are looking great, I take it since you are on c3 you have already done Unholy Catacombs and Molten Citadel which are the remastered versions of Foundries and Forges, and Magus Quarters, and you'll be amazed when you play Crumbled Bulwarks and realise which Map it is from DD1. Hope to many more DD1 re-imaginations 

(I seriously want to see in DD2, The Summit, Alchemical Labs, Servants Quarters, The King's Game, and New Tavern and Town Defence!!!!)

omg a remastered summit would be amazing!!! 

Just wait until you see the remastered Endless Spires. It'll come out one day. ;)

@Courtjeaster010 quote:

@iamisom quote:

Just wait until you see the remastered Endless Spires. It'll come out one day. ;)

ohhhhh I hope its endless xD

Demon's Lair is endless! That Lava goes on and on and on and on....forever! I kept swimming through it with my dryad and it never stopped! I finally died from going too far. But, even when I died, I could still see Lava as far as the eye could see!

@iamisom quote:

One day.... *Sigh* the sooner the better! But... am willing to wait for it to be fine tuned. :-)