Sign in to follow this  
DrkrZen

Terrain kills and other bugs

I've noticed it more on maps with uneven terrain, but sometimes changing characters causes you to spawn beneath the ground and subsequently die. Not the best thing to have happen when you're swapping characters mid-wave to take care of a specific enemy type. There's also an issue with the Wyvern's Den map, where if you're beneath where the ramps drop, in Wave 5, you can become stuck inside the architecture preventing you from getting loot.

Next bug is the constant black screens. It happens the most while in the inventory screen, where a black screen will pop up for 2-5 seconds. This also happens in town, and the private tavern - thankfully not in battle, though. 

Another bug is the constant rubberbanding. It doesn't happen frequently, but this is an issue in all modes of play that happens enough to be annoying. One second everything's running fine, the next, you're teleporting all over the place. I've even teleported off a cliff to my death. 

Finally, inspecting other player's equipment doesn't seem to work very reliably, if at all. 

There's a number of other buggy things, like menu navigation being oddly fickle, but honestly, they're not as big of issues compared to what's listed above. I'm just happy to have a game I can start up anytime I want, rather than needing to wait until the dead of night, and actually play it. So cheers for fixing that, at least. 

What platform is this on?

Does the whole screen turn black, or just a portion of it?  

For the inventory inspect, what is not working reliably (items not appearing, showing the wrong items, etc)?