Sign in to follow this  
ninjabat13946

Why don't we make trading post and a bank for our items

then the game is going to turn into e-commerce, and then ppl gonna start shady stuff like selling for real money blah blah blah - nah! You play, you earn items and it's urs, and urs alone!

@ninjabat13946 quote:

Well really the original dungeon  Defenders have a Chest is like a bank and u can trade  whatever we want  to help your friends and players 

And it made less impact then if people really earned it. Theres just alot of problems that can be created through trading and I dont really mind if that feature is gone. Its just to easily abusable. 

@Courtjeaster010 quote:

@ninjabat13946 quote:

Well really the original dungeon  Defenders have a Chest is like a bank and u can trade  whatever we want  to help your friends and players 

And it made less impact then if people really earned it. Theres just alot of problems that can be created through trading and I dont really mind if that feature is gone. Its just to easily abusable. 

The thing is you do earn it even if you're buying the item (at least with in game currency). You still have to earn the in game currency to purchase said item. Of course it's then possible to give items for free to friends but as a whole this doesn't bother me at least - especially considering the current gearing system is a mess.

The only real downside is people trading real money for items but I don't see that being super prevalent in a game as small as this.

One thing, though, is that I feel if we are going to get trading (I'm pretty sure Trendy has said it's something they're interested in adding) it should be quite far into the future when the games content is much more settled. Trading in the current game doesn't make much sense because there's very little to strive for. 

That's just it. It wasn't a problem in the original, due to the nature of the game. It wasn't some huge title or MMO where it was abused... so it being absent going into the sequel is just odd. 

Diablo III and Borderlands 2, for instance, have trading, dropping of items and storage chests for your loot, which can be upgraded in both games, and it had no ill effect on the games. Then again, those games didn't rely upon micro-transactions for every single game feature, either. 

Now, in a game like FFXIV, where its an MMORPG, sure, it can create a problem... and does. 

But yeah I agree with having these two features from the previous game. However, the previous game was more a complete title. 

No u Guys are thinking dropping items but I'm  thinking a post to trade for me i did not like to drop weapons on the floor  i like it to put a post only to trade  I had a bad experience trading in the original I wanted to put it just a post to trade for not dropping weapons 

@ninjabat13946 quote:

No u Guys are thinking dropping items but I'm  thinking a post to trade for me i did not like to drop weapons on the floor  i like it to put a post only to trade  I had a bad experience trading in the original I wanted to put it just a post to trade for not dropping weapons 

Oh hell NO! U crazy? whats the point? Right now the point is to grind from C1 to C7 ... no other content is in the game... so people gonna speed up through just by buying stuff and that is it ... u r done with the game. I'm already suffering on PS4 from not being able to find high enough ppl to even complete C5... Ascension LVL 100+ joining after 10 mins waiting, lame building for another 10 mins just to fail first wave... NAH, more ppl play, more people going to understand and LEARN how to play the game and all the in and outs. Trading will NOT help anyone at all! Terrible idea!