Sign in to follow this  
Mr.H

So whats next?

Looked around.  most thing seams to focus around.  Quality of life changes. or thing that should already be in the game. with menus, settings, bags, better information,  there is alot the more you look around,  and the response or any like confrimation about what is comming, what you Trendy think about the suggestions or feedback. that just keeps flooding in.  

i myslef having alot of problems just finding something to look forward to!  like is there new maps on the way, game modes?  or is it C7 for a couple of mounths. i know the whole server overloading thing. was a huge problem and im happy to see it fixed. (still laggy and rubberbanding at times, but hey i can play the game. the amount of time i keept trying to just geting in so i could play the game when the servers was acting up. so many hours spent.  (worth it tho, fun game)

i could go on and on and on.  soo whats next? and when?  love the game, would be nice to know something. (fixes, anything really)

/Mr.H

(Side note even if you don't give a crap about the other stuff.  after finding out that apparently using Gunwitch. (with is just a blast to use)  might reduce the amount of Relics that drops. witch i kinda noticed when trying to gear up and spamming the same C+number. with few or even rare to find relics.)  so after looking around witch one to buy Gunwitch or EV2, was basicly Gunwitch is more fun and mobile, EV2 is more pure DPS, so i bought Gunwitch and always a blast to use. tho being lvl 145 and basicly still stuck at C3 due to relic problems. i kinda wish i spent my money on EV2 :(  so to the point. Witch other Hero would you recomend as a DPS hero. did get everyone else with the pack. Cheers

Get all the heroes be able to build all maps with each hero type.

Ensure you have all collections

Titles, pets lots of stuff to complete before onslaught2.0 drops 

@Fozzie quote:

Get all the heroes be able to build all maps with each hero type.

Ensure you have all collections

Titles, pets lots of stuff to complete before onslaught2.0 drops 

I was gonna go for all challenges, then i realized that the sky guard one doesnt track on xbox. Semi afking C7 will be the thing to do while trying to get new characters, only to be able to semi afk with them aswell

...I use gunwitch personally to avoid getting relics. No relics = only gear upgrades = every drop is an increase of ipwr!

@gnollmar quote:

...I use gunwitch personally to avoid getting relics. No relics = only gear upgrades = every drop is an increase of ipwr!

Yeah, but relics are kind of an integral part of progression. This is a tower defence game, after all.

@Mr.H quote:

-snip-

There'll probably either be higher chaos tiers or some other content relatively soon. It'd be nice to see pets reworked into something more relevant (their only real use is abilities now) and something akin to survival from DD1 (reworked onslaught maybe). :/

@gnollmar quote:

Are you saying that relics don't add to your ipwr total ? And only hero gear is used to determine drops? This doesn't seem right.

@Chappyy quote:

@gnollmar quote:

Are you saying that relics don't add to your ipwr total ? And only hero gear is used to determine drops? This doesn't seem right.

actually i was testing this on my mule.. it is correct.. my mule was a squire with 0 relics i only used armor shield and weapon and i was progressing actually alot faster. not as fast as a gw alone since relics still droped. so i think trendy droped the ball here or something because yea you dont have to equip relics at all.