Sign in to follow this  
Zimmermann

I am sick of this, its time I make a Whine thread!

Sorry I ment wine thread, its a topic us older games should really discuss when relaxing in the evening playing this great game!

I personally am a Pinot Noir kind of guy, though in the winter i tend to stray away from wine all together. I enjoy a nice hot cup of Coco on an evening.

Who am I kidding... I hate wine I just drink black tea, milk 6 sweeteners and 1.5 tea spoons of sugar.. im on a diet you see.

[[4370,users]]

Bah I am on a constant diet myself, since last 2 years were I tried to lose some weight, and have basically changed the way I eat. Good times. These couple of weeks I have stopped caffeine all together, it seems I sleep a lot more and feel more tranquil. Love your humor btw man.

1-2 smoothies self mixed a day now, and lots of tea, gobu.

IF THE LEGION CAN AFFORD MEAT! WE WILL EAT! GOBU!

Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

Double shot espresso + equal measure hot milk + 2 tsp. sugar. My only caffeine for the day.

Diets don't work. Only exercise works. Now if I could only motivate myself to run around the block...

@Ubara-tutu quote:

Double shot espresso + equal measure hot milk + 2 tsp. sugar. My only caffeine for the day.

Diets don't work. Only exercise works. Now if I could only motivate myself to run around the block...

you mean an expresso? yep thats how i wind my wife up in public.

diet and exercise are required for healthy living sadly. Its all about calories in calories out, not doing your back in and not being as weak as a middle aged mans bladder.

I never was such a friend of wine... and tbh I did not expect tea friends here. During winter season I consume about 2 litres tea per day (minimum)... therefore I avoid it during spring/summer 'cause I don't want to see it anymore. ^^ No.. not black or green tea. A long time ago I found out that I really like tea once I do not put sugar in.

@Zimmermann quote:
@Ubara-tutu quote:

diet and exercise are required for healthy living sadly. Its all about calories in calories out, not doing your back in and not being as weak as a middle aged mans bladder.

That would do it. Got me there for a sec.

Spent the afternoon with my 2 yo. nieces. My back is killing me.

I prefer my scotch.  Glenlivet 15 year has an amazing taste and not a bad price range.  The 21 year jumps up quite a bit.  Other than this, coffee beans are a staple of life.

Coffee-wise you might call me a barbarian. Until end of 2015 I used to drink coffee from my company's automata (coffee dispenser?). Since 2015 I drink a mc donald's coffee each working day and that's it. At least I reduced from 3 to 1.

[[14552,users]] I am no conaisseur but discovered sympathy for chivas regal and glenfiddich while jackie or jim bean give me the creeps. :-)

Mh... some years ago I drank a tea that tasted like Bailey's. I never managed to find out the name or even find it in any shop.

So THAT is how you make yourself think that the game is in a good state. Nice strategy. Doesn't help the sober players much though.

@Dreizehn quote:

Coffee-wise you might call me a barbarian. Until end of 2015 I used to drink coffee from my company's automata (coffee dispenser?). Since 2015 I drink a mc donald's coffee each working day and that's it. At least I reduced from 3 to 1.

Kambien I am no conaisseur but discovered sympathy for chivas regal and glenfiddich while jackie or jim bean give me the creeps. :-)

Mh... some years ago I drank a tea that tasted like Bailey's. I never managed to find out the name or even find it in any shop.

McDonalds... Coffee... Two words that don't belong together. ;-)  Have you ever tried an Almond Roca Granita (I get mine with two shots, 20oz).  If you like icee's or slurpee's you will love this.

Chivas Regal is ok, it's not a smokey type after taste which left me not wanting another.  Glenfiddich can be very nice!  Southern Comfort is like candy scotch *laughs*

@MamaTata quote:

Urine in the morning and black tea with ginger after foods skeleton.png

O.o

I realize that urine can help to keep you alive if you have nothing else to drink. But.... umm.... I don't know what to say.....

@SpiderDanX quote:

Hot cocoa on those cold days, juice (not Juicebags) and chocolate milk are my preferred drinks. 

you massive child *he exclaims on a forum for a video game*

Self rekt.

Cheap-ish young California Cabernet or Cab-heavy blend. Uncork and let breathe. Re-cork and let sit for 1-2 days. Then pour and enjoy soft toasty goodness for pennies. There are usually a couple of bottles somewhere in this process in the house. Been fighting the heat lately with Dublin Donkeys. Highly recommended. Very quaffable in a copper tankard. If you don't have ginger beer, Jameson on its own will make any game brilliant. Alas, I have become allergic to the sacred bean and its nectar.

@Zimmermann quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

Hot cocoa on those cold days, juice (not Juicebags) and chocolate milk are my preferred drinks. 

you massive child *he exclaims on a forum for a video game*

Self rekt.

LOL Aren't we all children at heart? ;-)

Tap water. After living in 3 different States in Brazil (where I was born), Canada, England and now Germany, I can say the tastiest imo is from Toronto - Canada and the worst is from North East Brazil (where I actually got sick twice from drinking it).

@Zimmermann quote:

@Ubara-tutu quote:

Middle aged man reporting in here with a strong bladder.  Eat your Asparagus kiddies.. don't be like someone I know who didn't and now has to have a TURP done  (I wouldn't google it unless you have a strong stomach).