Sign in to follow this  
Bones1505

No more whining (it's starting to annoy everyone

I've seen forum posts discussing how bad and uncaring Trendy are but I think this is wrong, these complaints don't help anyone, nevermind Trendy. If I was Trendy I'd be wanting to stop.

Anyone who thinks it isn't good enough go away and come back in August because June and July would have been hard with official release plus one of those is on a previously unused console for them.

I'm an Xbox player and eventhough we didn't get the early access, thumbs up for the game.

The forum should be for helping each other get past issues encountered, not painting a target on Trendy. I recently received help with a problem and saw the helpful side of the forum, it should all be like that.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Well done Trendy!

@Bones1505 quote:

And then how would the game ever get better? Giving constructive criticism is far better than pretending everything is perfect. 

@Cuddles quote:

@Bones1505 quote:

And then how would the game ever get better? Giving constructive criticism is far better than pretending everything is perfect. 

well see thats the problem here there really isnt any of this. its more of "OMG TRENDY PLZ FIX THIS OR IM QUITTING!!!!!" Or "OMG TRENDY YOU HATE US WHY YOU GIVE XBOX ONE A MAP AND NOT US EVEN THO WE GET IT IN A LATER UPDATE!! OMG OMG OH EM GEEEEEE" or well just alot of forms close to that really. 

@MentyPlz quote:

@Cuddles quote:

@Bones1505 quote:

well see thats the problem here there really isnt any of this. its more of "OMG TRENDY PLZ FIX THIS OR IM QUITTING!!!!!" Or "OMG TRENDY YOU HATE US WHY YOU GIVE XBOX ONE A MAP AND NOT US EVEN THO WE GET IT IN A LATER UPDATE!! OMG OMG OH EM GEEEEEE" or well just alot of forms close to that really. 

Exactly, constructive is recommendations not "I'm quitting if this doesn't change." 

Find a flaw, communicate on the forum to find a solution with other players like my recent issue on ramparts siege where the squire ended up being the problem. Yes Trendy needs to fix it but the solution was to not use the squire. I didn't claim to hate Trendy for it.

Constructive would be something like: I don't like how all characters level at the same time, my recommendation is to have separate levelling for characters which would increase time needed to reach top level and would increase my time on the game.

There is no need to be overly negative or abuse Trendy, be civil is my point.

I agree, but also understand why people get upset. Thats what happens when you make an absolute epic niche game and then go on to create a deviant unrewarding sequel. Since they kept the name Dungeon Defenders, people expect more of the same.