Does Trendy really care?!

Does anyone compensate for hours of gameplay for all gear,shards,pets  just disappearing on you? I sent A ticket in yesterday and they said they'll investigate. They message back today asking when it happened and what time zone I'm in. I replied and nothing yet. No confirmation about anything.  Do they only respond once a day? Also this site is not very mobile friendly 😑 Anyways anyone have info on this. 

I m impressed that you managed to load it on your phone at all,i could not.
I bet they have flood of support request now because everything is buggy so give them time.

@Expert 人民班 quote:

I bet they have flood of support request now because everything is buggy so give them time.

I'm sure they are. I kinda just want to know how do they remedy the problem. Do I get reimbursed on DM/gold or do I get all my items and Betsy back. I try look at other post on lost gear but I can't get in. Lost gear is probably one of the worst bugs a game could have. Lol nobody wants to go thru this after putting in and cash. If was c7 and it happen I probably would've asked for all my refunds and quit. 

@mindlessdefender quote:

There is a sell all button u sure you did not click on that and sell them all by accident? Also u on PC or PS4 or Xbox?

95% of my gear was locked and all the gear on all my heroes are gone. (PS4)

i have the same issue on PC and have lost tons of c7 and payed items, never made a ticket because Trendy never responds to them GGQQGG

@dd304 quote:

i have the same issue on PC and have lost tons of c7 and payed items, never made a ticket because Trendy never responds to them GGQQGG

More like you dont understand how to play the game and have gone down in gear because you cant figure out how the loot system works. Not a bug, just someone who dosnt know how ot play <3

@Viciouswolf quote:

Does anyone compensate for hours of gameplay for all gear,shards,pets  just disappearing on you? I sent A ticket in yesterday and they said they'll investigate. They message back today asking when it happened and what time zone I'm in. I replied and nothing yet. No confirmation about anything.  Do they only respond once a day? Also this site is not very mobile friendly 😑 Anyways anyone have info on this. 

To be fair alot of support systems for games are like this. Even steam support is like this. It can sometimes take up to 2 days to get a response from steam.

I got my progression wiped, some time ago. I did open a ticket, got a reply that they will investigate. After a day or 2 my account was back up and running.

Give it some time, if your request is legit, you will get your progression back. No worries.

@mmaakk quote:

Alles gut Zimmer? Is the tea you have been drinking, by any chance, from "The Mystic Colombia Mountains" of South America? Summoner_minimap_icon_c.png

according to PG Tips, its from India!

@Viciouswolf quote:

@Expert 人民班 quote:

I'm sure they are. I kinda just want to know how do they remedy the problem. Do I get reimbursed on DM/gold or do I get all my items and Betsy back. I try look at other post on lost gear but I can't get in. Lost gear is probably one of the worst bugs a game could have. Lol nobody wants to go thru this after putting in and cash. If was c7 and it happen I probably would've asked for all my refunds and quit. 

I am doing C7 and i have had 0 drops disappear so far, at this point if i lost a legendary i wouldnt even care. If its not 22,974 its kinda useless anyway

@mmaakk quote:

I got my progression wiped, some time ago. I did open a ticket, got a reply that they will investigate. After a day or 2 my account was back up and running.

Give it some time, if your request is legit, you will get your progression back. No worries.

Yea it's been 5 days as of today lol. I tried for a refund today but found out all in game sales were final haha.  But since ascensions duty never stops o found myself grinding back. Which is not a problem I just want my shards,Betsy, or gold/defenders medals spent back. "RIP BETSY GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN" overall I'll probably keep submitting a ticket every other day to exact my revenge😈

@Viciouswolf quote:

@mmaakk quote:

Yea it's been 5 days as of today lol. I tried for a refund today but found out all in game sales were final haha.  But since ascensions duty never stops o found myself grinding back. Which is not a problem I just want my shards,Betsy, or gold/defenders medals spent back. "RIP BETSY GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN" overall I'll probably keep submitting a ticket every other day to exact my revenge😈

yea? seems like a good way to get ignored from support if you ask me. imo you didnt really lose much. Gold? i made 1 mil in a few runs so its what ever. Medals again easly farmable im sitting on 5k after 3 ish days. Shards are pretty easy to farm i have almost 4 of each major one needed. And as for the pet yea sad to see it gone but tbh i dont own it so i dont know it uses i own other pets that i think are just fine and they are hatched ones. like the aoe burn dragon. But to be fair overall your plan to exact revenge is kind of childish.. especially since its not like you lost much...

@MentyPlz quote:

@Viciouswolf quote:

@mmaakk quote:

yea? seems like a good way to get ignored from support if you ask me. imo you didnt really lose much. Gold? i made 1 mil in a few runs so its what ever. Medals again easly farmable im sitting on 5k after 3 ish days. Shards are pretty easy to farm i have almost 4 of each major one needed. And as for the pet yea sad to see it gone but tbh i dont own it so i dont know it uses i own other pets that i think are just fine and they are hatched ones. like the aoe burn dragon. But to be fair overall your plan to exact revenge is kind of childish.. especially since its not like you lost much...

You must think I'm serious about that haha ok. You can think if you want. I thought the little devil emoji would add some humor in it but your as serious as they come ig. Yes I will submit another ticket cus that's what I was told to by an associate of Trendy. But seriously I don't have time to spam email let alone farm like you do. I don't play days. I play a few hours. Then again to make 1mil gold in a few runs your obviously running higher chaos then compared to me have to start running from the bottom up.