Xbox One Crash Fix Patch Out Now!

Greetings Defenders,

Our first Xbox One patch is here! This patch fixes the biggest Xbox One crashes and bugs you’ve reported to us:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the loading screen crashes.

• Fixed the Town crashes.

• Fixed the Series EV2 proton beam crash.

• Fixed a number of crashes that would happen when placing certain Dryad defenses, Lavamancer defenses and auras.

• Fixed a bug where players were unable to properly equip costumes.

In addition to these fixes, this patch includes a number of features and improvements from the 1.0 Update that were not available at launch, including tutorial improvements, new Campaign gameplay updates and more. With this patch, Xbox One is now fully up-to-date with the PC & PS4 versions! You can find the full 1.0 patch notes here.

Thanks for your overwhelming support! We’re continuing to work on server stability and improvements, and we’re also cooking up our first big post-launch update. Stay tuned for more information!

Love,
The Trendy Team

Game has crashed on me twice since patch.  Once after doing some tavern stuff i crashed trying to load a chaos 1 trial, then after relogging and doing the chaos 1 trial i crashed trying to return to tavern.  I'm fairly certain these crashes were what most of us would consider major and are the same as what had been happening this entire time.

Now i get to crash solo though, as 12.5gb is going to take my friend until tomorrow to have downloaded.

Did this fix the inventory crash? From my experience, I crashed only after I messed around in my inventory. If I just play through, I don't crash. *Fingers Crossed*

Not to be negative... Honest

But every patch and fix still has issues, they get it a little better, then the next patch gets it a little bit better again... And so on

So, stick with it, they will keep working on it

@andysausbo quote:

maybe clear the cache first...after this my game run very well without any problems...

do you mean the save from xbox hd?  

@icarosousa quote:

@andysausbo quote:

maybe clear the cache first...after this my game run very well without any problems...

AFAIK, the simplest way to do this is to power down your XBox1, unplug it, pack it, throw it in the trash. Then buy a PS4, or git gud and buy a PC.

Sry, couldn't resist :D.

The honest answer with XBox1 is: power down your XBox1, unplug it, wait 30sec, then plug it back in and the cache should be reset. Unplugging it is key.

Freezing on loading map in 0 seconds, I let it sit there for a couple of mins and nothing happens.

@icarosousa quote:

@andysausbo quote:

push the xbox button on your box until the box is out...since then no problems until now...

I was farming chaos 3 for the range shard and in today alone the game has crashed on wave 5/5 6 times. then I go to chaos 4 and still happening. I am spending the time to farm these shards only to have the game crash. This is rediculous. Just take the game down all together and fix it. And to the people that whine abouy there eggs spoiling. Go do betsys missIon. It's not that hard

Thank you so much for adding the tower name to the inventory screen, my old age was having trouble remembering..................

I still get crashes, but not nearly as frequently.

No longer crashing on loading screen, thanks Trendy.

Now it freezes instead and have to turn it off instead of being forced out. I hope you can work to resolve this issue.