Sign in to follow this  
Custer 1

A Few Problems

Not a completely satisfactory evening session for me.  First off, the crystal in Greystone Plaza got instantly one-hit destroyed... we wouldn't have minded too much, but pinguin6 had only just finished building the walls and towers, and the fighting hadn't even started!

After a couple of successful games, arriving in Nimbus Reach there was no message of either sort about G, and the player who was already there hadn't managed to get any mana... the G key was bugged for me anyway, so that was a non-starter.

I joined a Power Surge, already in progress, which was unsuccessful... we opted all to restart the map for another try, but I just didn't load the map.  After a while I could at least see the message about towers etc vanishing after 35 seconds... and a while after that I saw the messages about towers being placed by other players, but I was otherwise still at the loading screen. Hitting a variety of keys didn't do anything. So I had to close the game, as I wasn't really much help there... I wonder if they made it...?

@Fozzie quote:

Doesn't sound too great.

Lady Orcs aren't glitchy they are completely predictable.

They can climb Mystic's wall after getting caught in a bubble : / I guess that's what he saw

Physics 101 they are travelling toward the wall the bubble pushes them up but they still have their forward momentum eh voila they land back on top of the wall as the bubble expires.

Checks their aggro might hit the wall from behind for a couple of times, timer for aggro expires, searches for new target down original patching oh look the core .... boom.

Same thing can happen with Apprentice tornado and Monk pole smash. Use them at your own risk.

Iv had them slip through blockades a few times when there is no solid way to get through. Iv lost games where theres no way for them to get through and they some how managed to do it. 

@PandynatorDD quote:

Why can't trendy just make blockades a bit wider and taller.

by looking at how trendy do things instead of making the walls wider and taller they would make it change at random every run how wide/tall they are

@Arruzaki quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

by looking at how trendy do things instead of making the walls wider and taller they would make it change at random every run how wide/tall they are

or they would remove them so we couldn't complain

@Murdash quote:

@Arruzaki quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

or they would remove them so we couldn't complain

Or they would make wall placement more complicated and on a grid system where they tell you where you can put the walls : ^ )

@Fozzie quote:

Doesn't sound too great.

Lady Orcs aren't glitchy they are completely predictable.

I've watched them sprint into my walls and get pushed along them until they glitch through terrain that's impassable for mobs. More interesting is that if they do this near a sub-objective, once they destroy it they just stand in place for 10-20 seconds before despawning (even if they're very close to my defences), presumably because their AI doesn't have a clue how they ended up where they are. 

Their hit box as a whole also seems annoyingly small. Even without glitching through things, their sprint pushing them along walls seems to be able to let them slide through tiny gaps that nothing else can fit through.

@PandynatorDD quote:

They did that already back in the day when you had to grind down bosses and three ogres on liferoot was very hard.

99% of all these "glitches" are poor builds, always have been always will be.

@Fozzie quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

They did that already back in the day when you had to grind down bosses and three ogres on liferoot was very hard.

99% of all these "glitches" are poor builds, always have been always will be.

About sick of this response right here. The reason? Isom has said it himself, they understand there are actual glitching problems.