Sign in to follow this  
DonnieTheZombie

What exactly happens when eggs rot???

You can't eat them anymore, gobu =(

Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

So you throuw them away, thats what happens, it's an automatic process. If you don't any pets anymore, the legion suggest to sell eggs while they are still fresh, so you earn abit gold.

Ah.... I wondered. I remember they had a use for rotting back then. But uh. Guess no longer..? It's a shame i've let so many rot. Like. There's so many. I always have a constant stock of like fifteen but i guess now even that's pointless. EEeeehhhhhhh thanks for the reply, guess i'll just start selling them.

@DonnieTheZombie quote:

Ah.... I wondered. I remember they had a use for rotting back then. But uh. Guess no longer..? It's a shame i've let so many rot. Like. There's so many. I always have a constant stock of like fifteen but i guess now even that's pointless. EEeeehhhhhhh thanks for the reply, guess i'll just start selling them.

Are you on xbox? 

@DonnieTheZombie quote:

You get labeled a monster for letting a baby die for the sake of your curiosity...

But in all seriousness though, I'm almost 100% positive that they now give the same evolution materials that the boxes do. Not really any reason to do it though, so just sell them. It's just kinda a left over mechanic from the long forgotten days of shellium shards.

@xArcAngel quote:
@DonnieTheZombie quote:

You get labeled a monster for letting a baby die for the sake of your curiosity...

But in all seriousness though, I'm almost 100% positive that they now give the same evolution materials that the boxes do. Not really any reason to do it though, so just sell them. It's just kinda a left over mechanic from the long forgotten days of shellium shards.

Dead