Sign in to follow this  
Kryptic

Why wont you fix the problem with the traffic

You need to fix it the game is annoying with the traffic i get kicked out when im starting to enjoy playing the game and every time it happens it says that it is having high traffic

Follow the dev's tracker once in a while.. It's not like they're ignoring us! 

They are working on new patches and fixes constantly.. for xbox1 the patch is already waiting for Microsoft's confirmation while for the PC/PS4 version they are hoping to release a new patch in the beginning of next week.

Have patience mate!

At least you can play they bloody game all I have done is tutorial that is it every time I try to play it closes down this is what happenns when you hire lazy programmer's

@DoctorTal quote:

Follow the dev's tracker once in a while.. It's not like they're ignoring us! 

They are working on new patches and fixes constantly.. for xbox1 the patch is already waiting for Microsoft's confirmation while for the PC/PS4 version they are hoping to release a new patch in the beginning of next week.

Have patience mate!

^^This! Trendy has put out 3 or 4 server patches since launch. Each has helped a little bit. They even released one over the weekend! They typically take the weekend off when it comes to updates.

@goggs25 quote:

At least you can play they bloody game all I have done is tutorial that is it every time I try to play it closes down this is what happenns when you hire lazy programmer's

If by lazy, you mean they work 10-16 hour days and even weekends sometimes, then yes, they are lazy programmers.

Maybe they should have spent some of that time testing the game before realeasing it, now we have to wait for them to get off there backsides to fix the problem they created 

Sadly this fiasco is going to cost them a lot of potential customers. I kept the game because I love the series but any who has never played it before will install it, then it will crash and then uninstall it.

@goggs25 quote:

Maybe they should have spent some of that time testing the game before realeasing it, now we have to wait for them to get off there backsides to fix the problem they created 

@goggs25 quote:

@goggs25 quote:

They did but just not with the thousands of people trying to make private taverns and creating private games it takes up to much room for every body els to join into a game.

@goggs25 quote:

Good suggestion!

What [[171137,users]] said. Also, They have internal testers (TE employees) and 2 sets of remote player base testers (RQA and RPG) who help them test the game. However, TE is a small business (less than 100 employees) with even less remote testers. As such, there is only so much that can be caught. So, there is no way they could have tested the huge influx of players they ultimately had. 

I think it would have been good if they had anticipated this large if an influx of players, however, they didn't. They DID anticipate an increase in players. Before release, they performed some maintainence on their servers. 

I also noticed more servers maintenance this morning, too. So, they are actively working on it! :-)