Sign in to follow this  
enigma007

Slight problem with a gamepad (PC)

@PandynatorDD quote:

Get off your ass and punch the screen demon.png

I actually forgot i was playing a pc game and tried to press the button with my fingers lol

Also want to note that the gamepad controlle is really hard for 1st timers and take time to get used to , and im a 1st timer here.

Btw , i have a problem with controller that sometimes the right joystick get lagged behind and it do some delayed inputs while im fighting in crowded area , its not pc lag as my pc is a gaming pc and i use low setting on this game since it tend to bug alot, hope someone know anything that can help about this issue

Im using ps4 controller

@ƘʘʘƪϒΛƤ quote:

Btw , i have a problem with controller that sometimes the right joystick get lagged behind and it do some delayed inputs while im fighting in crowded area , its not pc lag as my pc is a gaming pc and i use low setting on this game since it tend to bug alot, hope someone know anything that can help about this issue

Im using ps4 controller

Have you tested the controller in other games recently?  If so, has the response time been fine in games where you are heavily using the right joystick?  Assuming it's controlling your camera, do you notice a drop in frames when you rotate your camera?

@enigma007 quote:

For some reason i cannot use my gamepad on "End of the match summary" screen. Would appreciate any response.

Yes this is a problem for me too. I have to switch to keyboard/mouse every time before entering EOM summary, then switch back to controller after.

@Lawlta quote:

@ƘʘʘƪϒΛƤ quote:

Im using ps4 controller

Have you tested the controller in other games recently?  If so, has the response time been fine in games where you are heavily using the right joystick?  Assuming it's controlling your camera, do you notice a drop in frames when you rotate your camera?

Tbh no i didnt test it on other games on pc but it work fine in my ps4

And there is no drop in frames as i suspected that its from the frames at 1st

I've had a similar issue with an Xbox One controller being used on my PC (on other titles in the past, nothing recent).  I ended up reinstalling drivers for it, and it disappeared.