Sign in to follow this  
Shadow_Venture

FIX YOUR GD GAME

Yeah, the servers suck. i cannot play unless it is 2.00am when everyone else is offline. not only that but the game continues to kick me off and i lose a lot of progress. I love the game and all but fix it!!! Im not playing this until i see that there has been an update, as well as a better tutorial for the "tavern" it is nothing like DD1 which had a better start. its sad to see that you tried to hard to make it better with all the new playable characters, but have failed doing so. FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME 

@Shadow_Venture quote:

Yeah, the servers suck. i cannot play unless it is 2.00am when everyone else is offline. not only that but the game continues to kick me off and i lose a lot of progress. I love the game and all but fix it!!! Im not playing this until i see that there has been an update, as well as a better tutorial for the "tavern" it is nothing like DD1 which had a better start. its sad to see that you tried to hard to make it better with all the new playable characters, but have failed doing so. FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME 

We're looking into it thanks OP's insistence. Thanks!

@Javahawk quote:

@Shadow_Venture quote:

We're looking into it thanks OP's insistence. Thanks!

Classy replay.  Better than what I would have said. 

@Shadow_Venture quote:

chill dude. they have been updating us on their progress on Twitter.

Trendy you have screwed this game and launch up so bad. first off by favoring xb1 when pc has been there for you since start. not hooking up those of us that have been here since start. servers are crap. progression broken. bugs bugs bugs the same dam bugs since day one of this game. FIX YOUR GAME!!!!!!

@dd304 quote:

Trendy you have screwed this game and launch up so bad. first off by favoring xb1 when pc has been there for you since start. not hooking up those of us that have been here since start. servers are crap. progression broken. bugs bugs bugs the same dam bugs since day one of this game. FIX YOUR GAME!!!!!!

Wowie, so what bugs you talkin about? Could you give an example? Oh, and crap servers? I haven't had a problem since launch day, and that was to be expected, wasn't it? Progression broken? No, i don't think so, it seems like people actually have to think to progress, would you imagine that! And people have done it multiple times from start to finish, campaign to c7. I think it's fine that the xbox was favored, i mean, new release, they could use something to boost that playerbase, like this new incursion! How about you try n fix this game?

@dd304 quote:

I´m just going  to quote your contribution to my thread about WM and lack of creativity... 

"nothing wrong here it is working as intended HTFU"