Sign in to follow this  
rdeal

For crying out loud fix the poxy servers

It's been over a week, how can it take this long to fix server issues? the problem even persist at 6am in the morning when hardly anyone is on.

you have a really good game here and you have ruined it with this piss poor launch

this game ended up turning into a cash grab. they only took it out of EA for the influx of potential people to play/ buy MTX.

i remember when there would be upward of 10k people playing at a time, peaking at 18k and the game was still playable.

the game doesnt even reach 2k players and theres " high server traffic ".

a crazy amount of bugs.

crashes on xbox/ps4 constantly.

it was just a huge cash grab.

@PedoBear quote:

this game ended up turning into a cash grab. they only took it out of EA for the influx of potential people to play/ buy MTX.

i remember when there would be upward of 10k people playing at a time, peaking at 18k and the game was still playable.

the game doesnt even reach 2k players and theres " high server traffic ".

a crazy amount of bugs.

crashes on xbox/ps4 constantly.

it was just a huge cash grab.

Lets decide this after they actually deliver patches..

Yeah its taking way too long but wait before saying stuff like this..

They just released this topic: https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/146124/see-answer

PC/PS4: We're targeting another patch early next week to fix some of the more recent reported issues relating to the launch patch.

Xbox One: A new build with several fixes, most importantly the crashing ones is currently awaiting Microsoft's verification. We are working with Microsoft in hopes that we can get the patch to you before this weekend!

yup 6am and chaos 1 & 2 crash every game...game just freezes everyone out and boots straight to dashboard...this i figure is worse than freezing every loading screen because now the game is officially unplayable for me