right now i use what most ppl use these days , monk fire aura , squire shield , huntress pdt and Ev2 WM .

I was thinking if i can use abysslord lord and archers to replace my squire and huntress since i want to be able to diverse between my heros and not stuck on having one building per hero , like i make one hero specially dps , and three builders.

Right now i have two problems

1-i dont know all the heros who have walls

2- i dont know the differences between walls

Also can someone tell me the best combination of heros to use.

Thank you in advance

Edit:

Mrjuicebags made a youtube vid about the walls , tnx m8 for your help it arrived just in time.

In his video he explain everywall with the shards needed

https://youtu.be/a-7F7QjJ_K8

Best walls are currently squire´s - the reason is that they took the most place so you need only one or two to block the path. Second reason are shards which are great for barricade - one is stun, second can explode, third can protect it with shield. Third reason is that in C5 that barricade can stun assassins.

Other wallers are -

Mystic - bubble wall - thx to bubble bug creep can actually drop behind your walls

Mage´s arcane barrier - great wall also but not as big as squire - but can have huge damage in crit

Summoner s big guy or skeleton orc - big guy is expensive and orcs has great DPS but it cannot last as long as squire´s wall

dryad tree - this one can leak a lot of monsters and has no damage.

Not sure what do you mean combination - the best combination is flame aura monk, poison tower huntress, blockade squire and as DPS choose who you want all heros are good.

Best for DPS is probably monk and EV2, but I am using summoner for AOE as he is the best for it.

@atharix quote:

Best walls are currently squire´s - the reason is that they took the most place so you need only one or two to block the path. Second reason are shards which are great for barricade - one is stun, second can explode, third can protect it with shield. Third reason is that in C5 that barricade can stun assassins.

Other wallers are -

Mystic - bubble wall - thx to bubble bug creep can actually drop behind your walls

Mage´s arcane barrier - great wall also but not as big as squire - but can have huge damage in crit

Summoner s big guy or skeleton orc - big guy is expensive and orcs has great DPS but it cannot last as long as squire´s wall

dryad tree - this one can leak a lot of monsters and has no damage.

Not sure what do you mean combination - the best combination is flame aura monk, poison tower huntress, blockade squire and as DPS choose who you want all heros are good.

Best for DPS is probably monk and EV2, but I am using summoner for AOE as he is the best for it.

Yep that exactly what i ment by combination :) ty for ur help , and one last thing , im totally new to ev2 as i just bought her 2 days ago and i the game dont drop many weapons for her mainly because im using my monk mainly, but shall i focus on ability or auto attack?

Walls are actually pretty balanced in the game right now.

• Spike blockade (squire) is good because it can stun with the right shards
  • Training dummy (squire) is good because it teleports enemies back to spawn with the right shard
  • Arcane barrier (apprentice) is good because it explodes upon taking enough damage. Probably the least spectacular out of all walls.
  • World Tree (Dryad) is the best wall support tower, meaning you use the world tree alongside another blockade. Health pylon and mcbufferson shards can make the wall it supports incredibly tanky.
  • Vipers Fangs (Mystic) is good because it suspends enemies in the air, meaning they're not attacking your walls. Also synergizes well with skyguards, since they are suspended in the air for quite some time. I use these walls in all my C7 builds.
  • Obelisk (Mystic) shines at finishing off stragglers at the end of a wave, since smite has unlimited range. Hefty cost of 100DU and you can only have one per Mystic. Works best with a mystic DPS since obelisks also become flamethrowers at full appeasement.
  • Skeletal Orc (Abyss Lord) is good because it has solid DPS and his direct command dishes out crazy damage. Costs a bit more DU though.
  • Colossus (Abyss Lord) has the best health scaling out of all walls in the game by a pretty solid margin. Costs 80 DU and you can only have 1 per Abyss Lord.
  • Maw of the Earth Drake (lavamancer) is good because it is physically the largest wall - you can get away with 1 of these in most lanes that require two blockades. Also good because it petrifies enemies, which makes others attack the statue instead of your wall. Costs 60 DU, so not as good in lanes that can get away with a single normal wall.

The DPS hero you use can have a major impact on which walls you use as well. If I was going to use an obelisk, I'd almost certainly be using a DPS mystic as well. Orcs and Collossus would make a DPS Abyss Lord very useful.

@gigazelle had a pretty good analysis of the walls. I would like to add a few points:

-The Sharpened Spike shard (the stun shard) works on other blockades too and is not limited to squire's Spike blockade. In particular Training dummy works very well with this shard.

-The attack of Arcane barrier needs to be triggered by taking lots of damage. I think it is the worst wall in this game.

-Many players don't like Viper's Fang because after bubbling the enemies drop on or behind the wall. This happens when the enemy is standing on a higher ground than the wall before being bubbled. If the wall is built on flat ground or on a higher ground this issue wouldn't happen.

@gigazelle quote:

Walls are actually pretty balanced in the game right now.

• Spike blockade (squire) is good because it can stun with the right shards
  • Training dummy (squire) is good because it teleports enemies back to spawn with the right shard
  • Arcane barrier (apprentice) is good because it explodes upon taking enough damage. Probably the least spectacular out of all walls.
  • World Tree (Dryad) is the best wall support tower, meaning you use the world tree alongside another blockade. Health pylon and mcbufferson shards can make the wall it supports incredibly tanky.
  • Vipers Fangs (Mystic) is good because it suspends enemies in the air, meaning they're not attacking your walls. Also synergizes well with skyguards, since they are suspended in the air for quite some time. I use these walls in all my C7 builds.
  • Obelisk (Mystic) shines at finishing off stragglers at the end of a wave, since smite has unlimited range. Hefty cost of 100DU and you can only have one per Mystic. Works best with a mystic DPS since obelisks also become flamethrowers at full appeasement.
  • Skeletal Orc (Abyss Lord) is good because it has solid DPS and his direct command dishes out crazy damage. Costs a bit more DU though.
  • Colossus (Abyss Lord) has the best health scaling out of all walls in the game by a pretty solid margin. Costs 80 DU and you can only have 1 per Abyss Lord.
  • Maw of the Earth Drake (lavamancer) is good because it is physically the largest wall - you can get away with 1 of these in most lanes that require two blockades. Also good because it petrifies enemies, which makes others attack the statue instead of your wall. Costs 60 DU, so not as good in lanes that can get away with a single normal wall.

The DPS hero you use can have a major impact on which walls you use as well. If I was going to use an obelisk, I'd almost certainly be using a DPS mystic as well. Orcs and Collossus would make a DPS Abyss Lord very useful.

Funny that you list obelisk but no volcano.

I have been using only lavamancer's Maw since C7 was introduced in game. It doesn't matter the map I always use only 1 per lane (wide or narrow). Petrification works well against rollers and initial health is good enough, upgrades not being necessary (considering you have C7 gear).

@Fat Cat Mimi quote:
@LordOgger quote:

Volcano is a tower :)

Nop, you can put sharpened spikes on it to stun all the enemies it hits. At least it was last time I checked...

@Djmilos quote:
@Fat Cat Mimi quote:
@LordOgger quote:

Volcano is a tower :)

Nop, you can put sharpened spikes on it to stun all the enemies it hits. At least it was last time I checked...

No sharpened spikes shard doesn't work on volcano. Neither do the pylon shards. I think you were getting the stuns with Volcanic Shock shard last time.

I am not saying one is overtly superior to the other; however, for my builds-emphasis on the possessive pronoun my- I find Viper's fang is the best. I usually have a flame aura, then a Viper's fang, and then a PDT.  The only enemies that will reach the Viper's fang are the lady orcs (and bosses).  The bubble will suspend them in the air while the flame aura and PDT works them over and they die without doing any damage to the walls.  I really like the fact the walls are rarely, if ever, touched.  Again, this is my preference and what I have found works best for my build.  When I used the Squire's blockade it seemed to take more damage.  Additionally, I prefer to stand in front of the Viper's fang and have them knock the Assassins off of me.  Yes, I am fully aware other blockades can achieve the same effect.  The great thing about this game is you can mix things up and there isn't one way to beat a map.  There is  a lot of variety so feel free to change it up and see what you like best.  

I believe sharpened spikes can go on AL's wall though right? so they can stun just like the squire wall(although they are still smaller)

Yeah, sharpened spikes can go on any wall. The verbiage of the shard is "Blockade have a 30% chance to stun on hit for 3 seconds", and it is valid for all heroes. It doesn't explicitly call out spike blockade, even though the passive was exclusive to it before.

Is the rumor true that AL skeletal orcs take more damage than a squire wall but the trade off is they deal more damage?