Sign in to follow this  
MasterDragoOn[QC]

Question dryad tree's

It helps, but it isn't the be all end all.

You are better off throwing a Powder Toss in front of whatever enemy, max out it's duration effects by Shard and Ascension and stand your ground on that.

@ChrisH36 quote:

You are better off throwing a Powder Toss in front of whatever enemy, max out it's duration effects by Shard and Ascension and stand your ground on that.

The powder is one dryad skills right ? I look for one way to make my orc from abyss lord better, heal source or something the shield leaf shard on tree look Nice.

@MasterDragoOn[QC] quote:

@ChrisH36 quote:

The powder is one dryad skills right ? I look for one way to make my orc from abyss lord better, heal source or something the shield leaf shard on tree look Nice.

Powder Toss is the one where you toss Mushrooms. While standing on it in Purified Form, you heal yourself 10% of your HP every 1.5-2 seconds and enemies get slowed. You can extend the duration of the Mushrooms by up to 8 seconds through Ascension and Shards.

Stack that with the Dryad's Blessing and Worm Scarf, you can be incredibly tough to kill, even if you have a Power Gambit on.

The dryad wall heal got buffed, it is pretty strong now. Also it increases your crit chance and crit damage by alot.

I do like it for a nice battle ground for my hero, gobu.