Sign in to follow this  
paradiselost

Is it asking too much to...

be able to keep the game you created?  I'll create a C7 lobby and when the game ends I am sent off to someone else's game.  I have even had all four us get split up.  Not sure why this is the case?  Perhaps it is related to the whole server issue?  Looking forward to the day this issue is resolved.  This issue pretty much negates ascension level restrictions, since anyone can be sent into your game or vice versa. 

This also happen to me any my friends

I noticed that if u play with "random players" and everyone click continue after game ends they all will be sent to new game with no problems , like 90% chance to work fine

But if you are playing with "friends", well i recommend u to never bet on a glitchless end because it almost always will send everyone to another game servers.

Dont know if this exactly related to ur case but there is a huge issue when clicking continue when game ends.

@Nefhith quote:

Did you try doing private games? It might *kinda* fix the problem.

That would definitely solve the problem; however, I felt like playing with other people.  In the grand scheme of things it isn't that big of a deal, but it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to fix. 

@Javahawk quote:

We're aware of this and looking at addressing this in the short to medium term. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, that goes a long way.  Sometimes a simple, we are aware, we are working on it, and we are sorry for the inconvenience means so much to people.  I genuinely appreciate it and I am sure Trendy will be able to fix it.