Sign in to follow this  
kaid711

[XBOX] Group wanted

This may not happen until the servers are fixed, but, I would like to run with some people who know what they're doing or want to learn how to play. I am a veteran DD1 player. It's frustrating to have people pop into my game, start it before I'm done building or repairing, and never repair a tower. I know Trendy says make private games, but I'm just happy to get in. I'm east coast time and typically can play after 6 for a couple hours and on weekends. Message me in game if you're interested. Same name as on here.

@kaid711 quote:

This may not happen until the servers are fixed, but, I would like to run with some people who know what they're doing or want to learn how to play. I am a veteran DD1 player. It's frustrating to have people pop into my game, start it before I'm done building or repairing, and never repair a tower. I know Trendy says make private games, but I'm just happy to get in. I'm east coast time and typically can play after 6 for a couple hours and on weekends. Message me in game if you're interested. Same name as on here.

what lvl r  u? im usually on

@kaid711 quote:

also, forgot to ask, have u tried the LfG feature on xbox one?

I haven't tried that game mechanic as getting on has been difficult. I usually just get right to it. I'm 50 on the base characters.

@kaid711 quote:

I haven't tried that game mechanic as getting on has been difficult. I usually just get right to it. I'm 50 on the base characters.

ok im around there as well

Yeah sounds good mate, I'm also level 50, playing Abyss Lord got really good defenses so playing with someone who actually knows how to play instead of people who just place defenses on portals or start the game early or block my defenses with their crap defenses might be nice!

Lets hope the xbox update comes before weekend!

my gamer tag is Vitanous