Sign in to follow this  
Arruzaki

gettin diablo 3 flashbacks

F1B7YQ4.jpg

so much fun... so i got into the game 1 time in 3 days and that was 5 minutes before the servers went down for 2h 
its nice that i cant even do my daylies and get some defender medals
but hey that what happens when a game launches and noone gives a *** beforehand and gets some more servers since its obvious that more people are going to play...
but no its way more fun to do it now while the game is already out for almost a week
with servers that are not working

so how long until the game runs smooth again? a few days? weeks?
really regret gettin that heroic edition but i thought i would actually be able to play the game

sorry trendy but u should have kept the game in beta
cause this release is a joke

@geo981010 quote:

@Cuddles quote:

Takes me a couple of tries to be able to play. Not that big of a deal.

I haven't gotten in for a couple of days with a lot of tries, so I gotta disagree.

i can usually get in during the day after spamming the A button for 30-60 seconds.

Actually, Diablo 3 was far worse. The server was shut down for 2 days because of the massive traffic hike and people couldn't get stable connections until Day 3, which was when I began truly playing it. Also, the game was difficult if you weren't a DH, WD or a Wizard. Very few Monks and Barbarians got to Inferno A2+.

You need to keep hitting that retry and eventually you break in. At least you are able to still get into the servers and maintain a stable connection once you are in. With Diablo 3, nobody was safe.

I just wish Diablo 3 wasn't all about Greater Rifts now. I quit playing last year.

@geo981010 quote:

@Cuddles quote:

Takes me a couple of tries to be able to play. Not that big of a deal.

I haven't gotten in for a couple of days with a lot of tries, so I gotta disagree.

Just got on. Took me 3 presses of "Retry" - so literally about 20s.

Ya know, I said it would take days to a week for people to start realizing the lack of choice and horrible monotony of the game that completely ruins it .... buuuuuut ..

well, all these horrendous server issues throws a wrench in all that, so it'll take longer, if people even stick around since it's taking SOOOOO dang long to fix the server issues XD

Did we have these issues when the population peaked at around 18,000 a while ago? I don't think we did. Makes me wonder why the servers are so unstable now vs back then.

@Baba-Kaboom quote:

Did we have these issues when the population peaked at around 18,000 a while ago? I don't think we did. Makes me wonder why the servers are so unstable now vs back then.

too much time of under-use, the servers have gone soft XD