Sign in to follow this  
ReZo

Chaos 6 - Skeleton Boss Spawning ON Crystal?

Chaos 6 - Assault on Throne Room - Wave 3

At the start of wave 3, 20 million health boss spawns within swinging distance of the crystal (Throne Core). He doesn't have to move or anything. 

I am wondering if this is intended as a gear check, because on my gunwitch I am almost able to kill it before it can even swing using CC.

Quite frustrating either way losing because boss spawns on the crystal and I lose the map because of it

@ReZo quote:

Chaos 6 - Assault on Throne Room - Wave 3

At the start of wave 3, 20 million health boss spawns within swinging distance of the crystal (Throne Core). He doesn't have to move or anything. 

I am wondering if this is intended as a gear check, because on my gunwitch I am almost able to kill it before it can even swing using CC.

Quite frustrating either way losing because boss spawns on the crystal and I lose the map because of it

Welcome to the world of DD2...Emoji_Kobalt.png

yep he wondered up to your crystal the round before most likely. He is getting past your walls either due to bad placement or not hard blocking off the lane.

if you do not want to experience this, either hard block lanes that spawn slekeleons or kill them ASAP each round before they even get to your walls. Use hold down shift in the build phase to check lanes, so you know where bosses are spawning. 

Note slekeleon and plague dude have the same icon, but only the slekeleon respawns, also the monster boards can bug, so debug them turn away from the boards you want to double check and look back at them then hold shift down to view.

Thanks for all the replies! The round before he randomly glitched up the stairs to the left of my two blockades, I swear I killed him quite a bit further back than where he spawned at though. So in the future if he gets past defenses that no other mob gets past, should I delete my blockades and move them further back in the hopes that he spawns in front of them?