Sign in to follow this  
MasterDragoOn[QC]

Wow this Patato server !

You're offending potato servers, they wouldn't run this badly. Can we get the game back into Early Access, it ran better then, and this kind of "release" seems to indicate that it's not ready to be released anyway.

@Murdash quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

I spent 30 seconds clicking the ok/Reconnect thing and got in.

Lucky you, my whole pc freezes after clicking ok thanks to some exe error

Lucky you, my PC did loud "DUT DUT DUT" when I pressed keys or just moved the mouse.

First time I see such a thing happening.

Prolly going to get some hate here but its sad feeling when all the people who didnt pay for EA or any of the packs can get in and you supported the game since beta and cant even get in. glad to see the money i spent to get into EA and on the packs to support the game is being well spent on quality servers aka that IBM from the 95 era.

I play the game windowed, so if I get the "high traffic" deal I just (after using the Windows key) close the window, to avoid the game going unresponsive.  If you play it full screen, well, just use the normal routine to close your active program.

Give Trendy a little time and they'll fix this, I'm sure.  We want to play - and they want us to be able to play!

@Rekalty quote:

You're offending potato servers, they wouldn't run this badly. Can we get the game back into Early Access, it ran better then, and this kind of "release" seems to indicate that it's not ready to be released anyway.

this is cause the release of the xbox one version brought tons of new players to the game

Yeah, I was an early access supporter too... game seems dramatically less stable now. I feel like I have more hard crashes now than I did a year ago in alpha.