Sign in to follow this  
LftbrickAAAA

c8 idea.

There have been no uses for the grounded ranged dragons in chaos yet to my knowledge. So me and couple of my friends thought that for c8 that if you were to treat the dragon much like the Djynn from DD1 Where they can slowly drain the life from both towers and auras. (not like the Debuff mole) 

I would also like to see a combination of both zappers and Emp orcs so that we have to balance builds with auras and towers this would bring more diversity to build and increase difficulty. It may even require that we play as a 4 man team as most lanes would have to be covered

I would like to see new Chaos enemy which can DISABLE flamethrowers and ramsters. Have them spawn together with tons of geodes, EMP orcs and assassins. squire_small.png

@Fat Cat Mimi quote:

I would like to see new Chaos enemy which can DISABLE flamethrowers and ramsters. Have them spawn together with tons of geodes, EMP orcs and assassins. squire_small.png

Do c7 zappers not disable Flamethrowers and ramsters?

@LftbrickAAAA quote:

@Fat Cat Mimi quote:

they do :D, they even try to destroy them entirely, gobu.

@dreamanime quote:

@LftbrickAAAA quote:

@Fat Cat Mimi quote:

they do :D, they even try to destroy them entirely, gobu.

I thought so. much <3

@LftbrickAAAA quote:

so that we have to balance builds with auras and towers this would bring more diversity to build

I don't understand how forcing players to do something a certain way really creates diversity. You're forcing them to do something different to how they do it now but also removing other options - so in the end there's less diversity than there was to begin with. 

This is exactly what's wrong with the hard counters in chaos tiers and the forced map pools in each tier. In a weak attempt to force players to do things differently and with diversity - we've ironically been pigeonholed into doing things a certain way.

Basically if the geode was changed to absorb instead of reflect you could use every type of tower on every chaos tier.

Simple change, solves all the problems.

As far as Chaos 8 I say up the mini bosses, lets have Sammy and Sturgis back from Forest Poachers maxed out and ready to wreak havoc. Let's have the mutator in all C tiers

@Fozzie quote:

Basically if the geode was changed to absorb instead of reflect you could use every type of tower on every chaos tier.

Simple change, solves all the problems.

As far as Chaos 8 I say up the mini bosses, lets have Sammy and Sturgis back from Forest Poachers maxed out and ready to wreak havoc. Let's have the mutator in all C tiers

Let's have an option to turn On Mutators on all C tiers for Extra loot quantity + quality instead.

Otherwise, breaking into new Chaos Tiers might end up being even more frustrating than it needs to.

Yeah that's what I meant, these mutators should be selectable like you used to do in DD1.

Talking about that who would be up for a 10% buff to loot quantity with Hardcore mode, one life per wave.

Mixed mode allowing flyers from any spawn, giving a buff to quality.

No Ogre sky mutator dropping in mobs giving a buff to loot quantity\quality

All selectable.

@Fozzie quote:

Yeah that's what I meant, these mutators should be selectable like you used to do in DD1.

Talking about that who would be up for a 10% buff to loot quantity with Hardcore mode, one life per wave.

Mixed mode allowing flyers from any spawn, giving a buff to quality.

No Ogre sky mutator dropping in mobs giving a buff to loot quantity\quality

All selectable.

Lets hope they are planning for some system like that with Onslaught 2.0

Since leechers and bugs this game worst problem, trendy should combine this two element in a new enemy :D.This swarming bugs leechs auras ,traps and nodes defense health and they heal themselves while they leech. its a challenging enemy to deal with them.This game needs more counter for aura builds.