Minimum ascension level for C7?

What would be a good ascension level to set for c7 map in order to keep all of these lechers out?  I don't mind helping people, but so many pop in and have 20 or less ascension levels. 

if u can beat c7 solo, you are now able to carry 3 lvl 0 as well

ascension filter now is NO NEEDED

You can carry 3 lvl 0:s if they are actually doing something useful, but if they are just afking, it gets pretty difficult for me at least, since I don't have 1000 ascension levels myself.

I would probably put the ascension level filter to around 100, because that's pretty much the level where you end up if you progress through the chaos levels yourself.

I just won my first and second map yesterday on C7 and my ascension is 190. So you dont even need 210 level as it is suggested by most of players to win C7.

Also I won with medaillons from C6 gear - about 16k power.

Also I use completely new pets I am leveling them.

So I suppose I could win even sooner with pets on - my quess would be around 160-170 asc.

But I am veteran player using current metas so for new player the ascension will be much higher.

Overall suggestion is 210 asc level because at that time you max flame aura range and pdt range.

I've seen some mid C7 geared people at less than 100 ascension. As Whaaah says you can likely have 3 people not contributing a whole lot as still do it now the multiplayer health buff has been lowered.

Effectively there is no reason to play C7 solo now.

Now all Trendy has to do is reward playing with others like they used to in the old 25++ Hard mode.

More players equalled more loot back then.

Now I'd like it if map has 3-4 players have first miniboss on wave 1, 2 on 2 and 3, 3 on 4 and 5.

Imagine the chaos literally if Slekeleon spawned each time Emoji_Skeleton.png

Usually i set it at 300/350 just to be sure, but i guess 250 is fine too.

@whaaaah quote:

What does that even mean? No needed? So how else would you block leeches from joining your games? Personally I like to keep players who can get loot out of C7, I don't want people leeching shards that they are not meant to get at their level.

@FlightPhoenix718 quote:

Usually i set it at 300/350 just to be sure, but i guess 250 is fine too.

@whaaaah quote:

What does that even mean? No needed? So how else would you block leeches from joining your games? Personally I like to keep players who can get loot out of C7, I don't want people leeching shards that they are not meant to get at their level.

One thing is to keep Afk Leeching away ( Need the option for host to kick people ) the other is to pretend there's a "not meant to get at their level".

Shards give benefits to towers anyone doing chaos 1 can use. I can be Asc 10 and be useful compared to the lvl 250 ASC AFKer.

If I remember correctly, I was still having C4 gear when 300 Ascension Level. Because at that time many of my friends were C1/C2 and I was playing with them a lot.

On the other hand, I have seen some smart players who could progress to C7 before reaching 200 Ascension Level...

Please don't set the ascension level to high. I'm "only" 270 with maxed out c7 gear and I really would love to play with you guys.

@atharix quote:

I just won my first and second map yesterday on C7 and my ascension is 190. So you dont even need 210 level as it is suggested by most of players to win C7.

Also I won with medaillons from C6 gear - about 16k power.

Also I use completely new pets I am leveling them.

So I suppose I could win even sooner with pets on - my quess would be around 160-170 asc.

But I am veteran player using current metas so for new player the ascension will be much higher.

Overall suggestion is 210 asc level because at that time you max flame aura range and pdt range.

Use weapon man's rather than flame auras and you can beat C7 with only 60 ascension (for 20/20 crit chance). No range gambit required for weapon man. They also do more damage in waves 1-3 (where players breaking into C7 will have the hardest time). Also, you can use PDT and put those 20 into range instead of crit (PDT has great base range and weird interactions with crit damage).

I ended up beating C7 with 89 ascension and some C5 medallions (RNG wouldn't give me a C6 medallion past green, and I got impatient...) on sewers map (cause I thought it was the easiest). It's a lot easier than most people realize.

@Rude..Boy quote:

Please don't set the ascension level to high. I'm "only" 270 with maxed out c7 gear and I really would love to play with you guys.

I know your pain T^T I still haven't even hit 200 yet... stupid ascension limits...

I would say at least have the Gambits on your main tower for that character maxed. That is about A150.

As long as you are able to slay everything with minimal to no difficulty and have at least Chaos 6 gear (or 5 depending on what your tower choices are), you should be fine solo.

At A400, your TNL is locked at 8.5M. With a max streak, this is an Ascension level every 2 victories.

@Fozzy

Imagine the chaos literally if Slekeleon spawned each time 

You sir, are evil. I love it! That would actually be a decent idea for a Chaos monster too, like some kind of Zombie minion.

Min ascension level isn't working yet so don't bother setting it.

I don't care what people's ascension levels are, I care more that they have at least c6 gear.

@Little Magic Hat quote:

I don't care what people's ascension levels are, I care more that they have at least c6 gear.

This. I actually had a session last week where we had to kick like 50 people over the span of 10 games, just because they joined with little to no C6-C7 items.

With the super easy multiplayer scaling we are back to every one skipping everything lol. Just join c7 and upgrade ur gear there + massive xp.

@paradiselost quote:

What would be a good ascension level to set for c7 map in order to keep all of these lechers out?  I don't mind helping people, but so many pop in and have 20 or less ascension levels. 

I would put it on 180 if you are well able to handle 3+ players 300 or up if you want to go on a save route and you are only trying to save time by playing with other experienced c7 players.

I liked Fozzie's original suggestion that it should be an Armor gate rather than Ascension. Through armor we can account for chaos tier appropriateness.

Or just make iPWR visible again.

I like [[52650,users]] 's idea about making games with more people in the game equals more loot, and I think this has been proposed before by many and wished by many. It will help keep public's open and actually allow higher players keep people in for higher loot. I also feel Trendy can implement a tick box for "allow C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 ALL NONE gear people" in the game, where the game will calculate your gear as it is now with loot drops without revealing the hidden calculations, and decide if you are elgible for the game. The host would only have to tick the appropriate tick boxes without restricting on ascension as lower ascension people could be elgible. 

@Little Magic Hat quote:

I liked Fozzie's original suggestion that it should be an Armor gate rather than Ascension. Through armor we can account for chaos tier appropriateness.

The Bulwark shard and shield slot will be problems if Armor value is used instead. IPWR is a much more precise measurement of gear level.

@specialK quote:

I like Fozzie 's idea about making games with more people in the game equals more loot, and I think this has been proposed before by many and wished by many. It will help keep public's open and actually allow higher players keep people in for higher loot. I also feel Trendy can implement a tick box for "allow C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 ALL NONE gear people" in the game, where the game will calculate your gear as it is now with loot drops without revealing the hidden calculations, and decide if you are elgible for the game. The host would only have to tick the appropriate tick boxes without restricting on ascension as lower ascension people could be elgible. 

It's like no one ever did this. Oh wait. DD1 did. 

*urgh*.

@Elyssae quote:

@specialK quote:

I like Fozzie 's idea about making games with more people in the game equals more loot, and I think this has been proposed before by many and wished by many. It will help keep public's open and actually allow higher players keep people in for higher loot. I also feel Trendy can implement a tick box for "allow C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 ALL NONE gear people" in the game, where the game will calculate your gear as it is now with loot drops without revealing the hidden calculations, and decide if you are elgible for the game. The host would only have to tick the appropriate tick boxes without restricting on ascension as lower ascension people could be elgible. 

*urgh*.

For which of the two are you reffering? My idea for chaos join or more loot per more players?

@specialK quote:

@Elyssae quote:

@specialK quote:

*urgh*.

For which of the two are you reffering? My idea for chaos join or more loot per more players?

ah sorry, had my boss coming in and then forgot to edit this xD

I was referring to more loot per player. 

Remember back in the day using a fake keybind to simulate extra controllers and having 4 split screen just to farm more gear. Good times.

@Little Magic Hat quote:

What's going on with this new feature? I'm usually setting filter for min AL 200 but all I get is an avalanche of very low AL players, like lv. 10, lv 50... filter ain't filtering...

@Fat Cat Mimi quote:
@Little Magic Hat quote:

The Bulwark shard and shield slot will be problems if Armor value is used instead. IPWR is a much more precise measurement of gear level.

Even with Bulwark and Shield, you would still be getting players with items relatively close to the current difficulty. E.g. my Squire has 49k armor and the rest have 39k. That means if I were to set the gate at 34k I would only get at worst entry c6 squires and top c6/entry c7 players into the match. However, making iPWR visible would help us so much more than just gates - we could easily tell item upgrades again and not *** about with filters, guess work, and tutorials.