Sign in to follow this  
TheInternal

Wow... server maintenance didn't seem to fix anything :(

So... I don't know how prevalent it is now, but I'm still getting the infinite "high traffic" error loop / am unable to play. This is a very frustrating trend. It's even more frustrating that I'm unable to change servers to try to avoid it since options are inaccessible while in the loop. When I break the loop, it still always results in a game crash too.

I'm curious... is it a matter of netcode optimization? Game code? Not enough servers? Microsoft cackling maniacally while changing something in Windows 10 again? 

Apart from the big disappointment of none of the promised split-screen co-op on PC mode, I'd say being unable to regularly play the game is currently my top complaint. Is there an ETA on a permanent fix?

What's even worse is when you get in play a match then get hit with infinite loading so you have to restart and get hit with the "High Traffic" error again

@lil lol quote:

What's even worse is when you get in play a match then get hit with infinite loading so you have to restart and get hit with the "High Traffic" error again

hit "tab" type disconnect.

Hit enter

Brings you back to main menu.

If only the tab thing worked on the infinite loop... you can't bring up the console when stuff in the "high traffic" "failed to authenticate" "try again" combo. Only options are infinite loop, or click something other than yes/try again and have the game crash.

Sorry to hear about the situation, but it's noted. We're continuing to work on this and won't stop until it's good. Ice and folks have been keeping a stickied thread updated, so keep checking.

I'm still waiting until all issues have been resolved so I can actually enjoy this game...I don't fancy playing 1-2 matches an hour. Nearly spending all my time trying to make it passed the startup screen...

Starting the game zergs me with 2002 errors, trying to exit causes the game to crash. All in all, not the worst thing to happen with a game that's just come out of Early Access.

Actually managed to log in this afternoon... even was able to join a game on my 4th attempt... got half way through the build, then game crashed with a fatal error. Restarted the game, and was revisited by the infinite loop of YOU CAN'T PLAY THE GAME, LULULUUL!!1!! 

Sigh.