Sign in to follow this  
TheCrystalDefender

Im back... Kind off. The Crystal Defender

Hey guys,

I used to play Dungeon defenders 1 alot on PC. Have many of the rarest items on my account. I used to item check and be quite active on the forums. Wondering if any people still play from when i used to? 

Ive just started playing dundef 2 on playstation 4 - Be good to catch up with anyone who knew me is now playing 2 on console :)

this is me:

Howdy TCD.  Good to see you again.  Hope hope you enjoy DD2.  I think there are some who play it that you might remember but there are definitely a bunch of new people.  Sadly I cant help you as I tend to spend most of my time on DD1 dev or playing rocket league.  

Hi Mate, welcome back.  Ive started a bit in DD2 too, but for PC. 

See you around the traps!

Hey guys sorry I have not replied just been busy lol works been a pain in the ass rofl... 

@ddace quote:

Howdy TCD.  Good to see you again.  Hope hope you enjoy DD2.  I think there are some who play it that you might remember but there are definitely a bunch of new people.  Sadly I cant help you as I tend to spend most of my time on DD1 dev or playing rocket league.  

good to see you to, im actually really pleased what you have done with the first game looks awesome i just got tied into work lol, I may have to jump on and see if i can work my magic again sometime soon...man the amount of times we ran crystalline dimension together its unreal from my runs lol, 

@xAtlas quote:

You can try to bring ygk back  squire_small.png

I guess a man can try he was an awesome player also, if you see this ygk gimme a message you spoon lol 

@middo quote:

Hi Mate, welcome back.  Ive started a bit in DD2 too, but for PC. 

See you around the traps!

omg im remembering like litterally everyone how have you been dude, omg the cubes we transferred together for the amount of diamonds I have is unbelieveable lol 

@Hover Tower 2000 quote:

wb

and hello Hover Im not sure if we played together but i Welcome the message and here is my write back hehe :)

Some good times indeed running CD with you. I will let ygk know you are around a little next time I see him on. He isn't on much himself due to life. Happens to us all from time to time.