Question to Trendy about Lavamancer weapons

Are there more visual designs in the works for more of his standard weapons? I honestly don't want this to read as a complaint because I'm legitimately curious. Are his weapons harder to make because of the rigging or do just want to put your effort into bigger and better things? Also, I'm posting it in the general discussions because I noticed there wasn't a devstream question thread. I'm wishing the best upon the team with trouble-shooting the launch problems. I understand the amount of effort that stuff takes. Good luck.

i like posts like these, constructive and respectful, especially when the forums are full of whinny and disrespectful posts.

i thank you sir, keep this spirit. 

@trshy quote:

i like posts like these, constructive and respectful, especially when the forums are full of whinny and disrespectful posts.

I think most of those negative posts are from newer players that don't understand the complications that Trendy has to run through and the effort this small of a game dev team needs to put in to make this game work the way they want it to. The players have a right to feel frustrated, but some need to be a little bit more patient or mindful before making a thread to complain.

@Torchman220 quote:

@trshy quote:

I think most of those negative posts are from newer players that don't understand the complications that Trendy has to run through and the effort this small of a game dev team needs to put in to make this game work the way they want it to. The players have a right to feel frustrated, but some need to be a little bit more patient or mindful before making a thread to complain.

I think some of us that have been playing( whats it been 2+ years)  since the start of ea  have the right to be a bit miffed about the state the game is in right now

I personally have pumped cash in to every pc dlc(and now over 150$ in xbox 1 dlc) to support the game, as well as  purchased  tons of gems

only to end up with a game that's at best  broken

here is to hoping the server maint today does something

Nothing currently in the works, but we do plan on making new weapons for all of the heroes. What kinds of weapons would you like to see for the Lavamancer?

@iamisom quote:

Nothing currently in the works, but we do plan on making new weapons for all of the heroes. What kinds of weapons would you like to see for the Lavamancer?

Lava spitting hand volcanoes, obviously.

@iamisom quote:

A weapon with a passive that makes harden/inflame because toggles instead of short term buffs? Seeing how coding wise it should work a lot like how Dryad can fly indefinitely now, figured you guys might be past whatever the technical issues with it before were :P

@iamisom quote:

I personally would love to see a battleaxe- or medieval-battlehammer-shaped heavy weapon as well as a pendulum-guillotine- or crescent-blade-shaped light weapon. I know your design team would make either look fantastic. They don't need to be special or anything because I'd love more variety in the regular weapon drops. Thank you for the reply isom, and praise the Man and Machine. Edit: This is the type of crescent blade I mean: cMwPqND.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/cMwPqND.png

Actively running lava from his hand that leaves a burning trail / splashes on targets when he swings his fist.

An exploding hand that causes a damage in a small area and a confusing cloud to enemies.

A toasting marshmallow hand that shoots toasted mallows that trap enemies in mallow evilness.