Sign in to follow this  
DarkDasher

Insane Rewards

Current Insane Water Staff

Problems with it being set up like this are it rolls max trans and that is not amazing at all the max ups obtainable is about 200

H2zKBeq.png

Current Upgrades

GpODdvl.png

What it would be like with the other upgrade system

This still lets other rarities be available mostly because of stats being much lower than on NM

Insane on the other upgrade system, compared to the right witch is NM upgrades i think the amount of runs required for a ult Water Staff on insane here might be a little too high could easily be fixed though.

eB8UXBO.pngfVnZQ3d.png

Suggestion Probably increase the max on insane as right now its a rather harsh drop from 255 down to 130 also this should probably be changed per map as some maps seem to be very easy on insane compared to others. I still like the idea of higher qualities being possible on insane but rarer probably best to limit these things by stats through the GiveEqupment, although the high base damage on some of the newer weapons might not make that as easy.

ql846OA.png

Also somebody else should totally test this as with most of this stuff it relies on how well ive implemented it.

It would help it at least be viable compared to moonbase and buc bay they can both drop better weapons on insane. TL too!

I believe this issue of Insane not rolling half-decent rewards is the same on Embermount too. Played a few times didn't get anything above Myth. Could be wrong, but worth a look at that as well.

Although in the hindsight, don't think its that much of an issue IMO, barely anyone plays end-game maps on Insane. Or at least the people who do are possibly fully aware of the rewards being crap. Only instance I can pin-point is Tinkerer's Lab, but that's mostly becasue the NM(HC) rewards on that map roll rather poorly so the INS(HC) rewards "look" better.

Yes all new items are limited by upgrades on insane wont matter how good the stats roll :D and yeh i dont think its a huge issue as moonbase will always be the go to map if you really need to get into NM.

I think it'd be nice to get usable items on Insane, particularly on Ember because it's so hard.  Right now players can farm good items on Aka/BB/Moon Insane HC, so it is weird that Ember/ToW Insane HC rewards never roll above trans, even though Ember is extremely hard on Insane.