Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Carrying Stats or PC purchases over support?

Starting a request/petition thread to allow support for console linking including, at least, purchased packs. (Defense Council?) Or carrying over cosmetics and toons and or gear? will there be support for this in the future? I notice the skins are in the game. I shouldn't have to purchase things twice.

(I've put more than $180 on DD2 PC so I understand how it feels) BUT, I don't think it will ever happen, less money for them... 

We can try but really doubt it'll work...

I mean, atleast the purchases and exclusive content should carry over, especially for those that bought the very first Council Packs that were like $40 a piece. Something to distinguish us on PC from others. 

I've not spent as much as you guys, but would sure love to see my PC skins unlocked on console. They would have only been a handful from when I played back in 2015, there sure are a lot more available now.  Not fussed about my character progress, so much has changed in the game now (no more spheres!), reckon I'm a higher level on console than I ever got on PC too.

Would much prefer less crashes over PC skins first though........ also the asia/pacific server back :(

I definitely agree about an Official response. Their presence on the forums is really lacking :(

The skins are available on console, same as PC so I don't see why not. No one could unlock Defense Council skins on xbox lol. Why is it there?? Transfer our cosmetics and bags!

Was asking about the same thing. I started over but it would be amazing to at least get the gems and exclusives (survived loot-pocalypse skins for example) for the console version. I just want to play the gun witch I bought but never got to play because my cpu broke. :,(

Please give us some sort of repsonse [[4370,users]] or [[64025,users]] 

@Kiyomi quote:

Was asking about the same thing. I started over but it would be amazing to at least get the gems and exclusives (survived loot-pocalypse skins for example) for the console version. I just want to play the gun witch I bought but never got to play because my cpu broke. :,(

Please give us some sort of repsonse iamisom or i_pass_butter 

I feel you bro, I have all the toons on PC except for the Dryard and the Mystic and LOTS of skins and full bags etcetc..

but my graphic card died on me and it saddened me so much xD 

farewell GTX 660 and welcome back to my SUPER UBER OLD graphic card GeForce 9500 GT that won't run anything ever xD

@DoctorTal quote:

@Kiyomi quote:

Please give us some sort of repsonse iamisom or i_pass_butter 

I feel you bro, I have all the toons on PC except for the Dryard and the Mystic and LOTS of skins and full bags etcetc..

but my graphic card died on me and it saddened me so much xD 

farewell GTX 660 and welcome back to my SUPER UBER OLD graphic card GeForce 9500 GT that won't run anything ever xD

It can run windows :P

Still awaiting an official message lol. Would definitely play on Xbox if they did this.