Sign in to follow this  
Scorpion449

I would have gotten more ascension levels.

What the hell kind of crappy servers are used for this game? I would have earned a lot more levels by now but no, I am being slowed down by the game. From logging in to to finding matches, leaving a match, continuing to the next map or going to tarven, the game gets stuck on the loading screen for about 2 - 3 times for up to 3 minutes each and in the end it takes me back to login screen. Even when am in a party, we cant go to the next map without the game disbanding all of us first. I can't count how many time I've given up and shut down this game because of this frustrating circumstance. 

Please fix the servers or whatever is causing this problem asap. You game devs know we do have to grind to get good stuffs right? And if we keep getting kicked from matches and delays in loading or finding sessions, it only causes more frustration to the grind and we begin to think if the grinding is actually worth it.  We need to grind as fast as possible!!!

@Scorpion449 quote:

What the hell kind of crappy servers are used for this game? I would have earned a lot more levels by now but no, I am being slowed down by the game. From logging in to to finding matches, leaving a match, continuing to the next map or going to tarven, the game gets stuck on the loading screen for about 2 - 3 times for up to 3 minutes each and in the end it takes me back to login screen. Even when am in a party, we cant go to the next map without the game disbanding all of us first. I can't count how many time I've given up and shut down this game because of this frustrating circumstance. 

Please fix the servers or whatever is causing this problem asap. You game devs know we do have to grind to get good stuffs right? And if we keep getting kicked from matches and delays in loading or finding sessions, it only causes more frustration to the grind and we begin to think if the grinding is actually worth it.  We need to grind as fast as possible!!!

If it makes you feel any better.. you're not being singled out.. and I'm sure they are aware of the server issues by now :P

Yeah but the whole world is all about me.

Veruca Salt in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory springs to mind.

As far as I can remember this game has always had horrendous loading/connecting times, and I doubt it will ever change. 

Takes me longer to join a lobby on DD2 than it does to boot my PC and get basically any other game open. monk_small.png