Sign in to follow this  
Syraxe

Guys seriously fix your servers now.

My friends hate your game because they can't play it. I've been a founder from when it was first in beta. I love your game, but if you don't fix your servers that's not gonna matter to them or any xbox player. If they can't play your game they're not going to bother trying again later. Its been multiple days of non stop crap servers. Right now there is only roughly 3000 people on your servers. 3000, if that is making you crash then your doing something really wrong. If you don't get your servers up and running soon xbox players are not going to play your game, cause their only impression of your game is going to be, I can't get past the first screen. They'll think your games crap (which its not) and NOT reinstall when you do get it working. Every day your game stays crap servers is another 100+ people your probably losing who could be paying for your awesome content. HURRY AND FIX YOUR SERVERS.

I can't connect! It keeps on saying EVERY TIME I TRY TO INSTALL DD2, that content servers are unreachable and I need to change to the nest closest region from where I am, but does that work? Oh no, it DOESN'T.

I really want to get back to the game...

@Tudiem Amanda quote:

I can't connect! It keeps on saying EVERY TIME I TRY TO INSTALL DD2, that content servers are unreachable and I need to change to the nest closest region from where I am, but does that work? Oh no, it DOESN'T.

I really want to get back to the game...

What platform are you on?