Sign in to follow this  
Ass4sinduke

Offline Campaign

will we ever be able to play the game offline I was a huge fan of DD 1 and being able to play offline split screen on 360 now im wondering will it be available on the xbox one

I would also really love to be able to play offline. My girlfriend and I spent hours playing the original and obviously have no need to purchase another PS4 just so we can play together.

No there will probably wont be any offline option because it'd be easy to 'hack' and ruin the game with stupid item stats and stuff (if you played DD1 you should know of it, a squire level 1 entering a game with a sword that has 9999999 dmg 999999 range 999999 speed etc etc)

Anyways, it would be convenient if there was an offline mode but I really hope it won't happen as people will surely find the way to ruin it for others. 

@DoctorTal quote:

No there will probably wont be any offline option because it'd be easy to 'hack' and ruin the game with stupid item stats and stuff (if you played DD1 you should know of it, a squire level 1 entering a game with a sword that has 9999999 dmg 999999 range 999999 speed etc etc)

Anyways, it would be convenient if there was an offline mode but I really hope it won't happen as people will surely find the way to ruin it for others. 
Simple fix for that, have 2 different character sets, one set for online and one for offline. offline characters cant go online. I'd rather play by myself or splitscreen anyway and at that point they should allow the splitscreen to share the players characters.

Wish I could play the game.. it looks a lot of fun

My internet is perma terrible ping(600-1000) and unable to finished the forced online tutorial quest where I play by myself. I don't understand why i have to join a server or session if I don't intend to play with anyone other than my sexy self..
If creating a offline mode would arise issues.. than its easy.. Fix those issues
Im exersising my right and my grammer and leaving a negative review on steam because I am one person and I matter! RAWR!!

you make me angry!

@Bonbaron quote:

Wish I could play the game.. it looks a lot of fun

My internet is perma terrible ping(600-1000) and unable to finished the forced online tutorial quest where I play by myself. I don't understand why i have to join a server or session if I don't intend to play with anyone other than my sexy self..
If creating a offline mode would arise issues.. than its easy.. Fix those issues
Im exersising my right and my grammer and leaving a negative review on steam because I am one person and I matter! RAWR!!

you make me angry!

it has to be online or it will be hacked to all hell like the first one was