Sign in to follow this  
Tmeik

Starting the Game : Issue with US Server

Well, i am a European, and would like to play on a European server like always, so since DD2 Crashed now i dont even cant authenticate with the servers, and it let me know that US East has problems, so why the hell is it thinking i want join US EAST? and not the european servers? , is it not normal to first take the server and than come with the Errors? and not before?

Servers are down again. US East has been down for hours now. US West just went down. Not to mention skins bugging out. On top of that really wishing there was a way to get everything I bought on Steam on the XBOX version.

this has been an issue since yesterday and its still going on. long story short. Someone spilled the coffee on the servers is what im just going to go with.

It;s getting old, 4 days of not being able to play. Yesterday I sat for 6 hours trying to login, finally got in, played a map, game crashed. Repeat cycle until death.

Couldn't play the game today. I tried morning, afternoon and night. Just getting the 2002 error, high traffic bla bla... try again later. Playing on EU.

weee 30 min trying to get into the game

only to get 2004 error and 2003 error every time I try and join or create a map

ps  looks like only working server is now eu others don't even show up

really want to love this game  but its getting pretty stupid

over 1k hours played on the pc  since I bought the ea the minute it was available

week one was so much fun        this week  not so much