Sign in to follow this  
HooahDOC

How do you actually join a game on XB1?

This happens in both US East and Europe. After select a game to join, there is no option to select, "Join Game" or, "Create Game" at the bottom of the menu. Both are greyed out. However, I can activate them by randomly scrolling down the list and hitting the control to the right until the option suddenly becomes available.

@iamisom quote:

What region are you playing on?

Thanks for the report! I'll have our QA team try to reproduce it. Does it only happen when the list of games is too long that you have to scroll down?

@iamisom quote:

Thanks for the report! I'll have our QA team try to reproduce it. Does it only happen when the list of games is too long that you have to scroll down?

Happens on PS4, and it does happen when you have to scroll down. Especially, when you're searching everything at once

When this happens again, can you send me a screenshot, please? We're trying to reproduce the bug. Also when you see it again, please count the number of games that are on the Game Browser list.

On the PS4 you need to select "random maps" or choose the map u want to play, then u can join or create a game.