Sign in to follow this  
Nighmare

Buying Amor event and cap ult/ult plus tower pieces

@MasterPlays quote:

I sell you amor 

How are you pulling event items out of your ass left and right is my question? You literally started playing on Sept 12. You somehow know about stealing items when you've barely played the game, and you've claimed multiple times that you've gotten event items from an event host that clearly has not given you a single event item. So, please, enlighten me where you're getting all these said "event items".

@Jessica. quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

I sell you amor 

How are you pulling event items out of your ass left and right is my question? You literally started playing on Sept 12. You somehow know about stealing items when you've barely played the game, and you've claimed multiple times that you've gotten event items from an event host that clearly has not given you a single event item. So, please, enlighten me where you're getting all these said "event items".

So happy to come by now and again and see that there are still people on the forum who care enough to call something like this

Actually, I trade, and I said I ‘’will’’ trade you amor as I’ll trade my events to get you a amor. I’ve play dd on ps3. And I’m going to post a quick pic of all the traces events I have in a new thread, and no I’m not a hacker or duper, I work hard and I did transfer items to this account from my old account (which got hacked) so yes I am legit and have about 4-6 events now.

@MasterPlays quote:

Actually, I trade, and I said I ‘’will’’ trade you amor as I’ll trade my events to get you a amor. I’ve play dd on ps3. And I’m going to post a quick pic of all the traces events I have in a new thread, and no I’m not a hacker or duper, I work hard and I did transfer items to this account from my old account (which got hacked) so yes I am legit and have about 4-6 events now.

Cool. I like how you say you're "legit" but why did you just delete all of your forum posts regarding event items? If you say you are legit, there should've been no problem keeping all those posts up for everyone to reference. I'm still waiting on those "traces". Oh you worked hard to transfer items to this account? I thought you said you "lost" your data on ranked from save corruption and not getting it "hacked". Sorry but your stories don't add up. 1. You got a lv 100 jester in less than a day with no maps completed besides deeper well on easy; 2. There is no proof that you are legit nor that your event items are legit at this point. 3. Where are you getting all these currencies from? 

@MasterPlays quote:

@Jessica. quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

Cool. I like how you say you're "legit" but why did you just delete all of your forum posts regarding event items? If you say you are legit, there should've been no problem keeping all those posts up for everyone to reference. I'm still waiting on those "traces". Oh you worked hard to transfer items to this account? I thought you said you "lost" your data on ranked from save corruption and not getting it "hacked". Sorry but your stories don't add up. 1. You got a lv 100 jester in less than a day with no maps completed besides deeper well on easy; 2. There is no proof that you are legit nor that your event items are legit at this point. 3. Where are you getting all these currencies from? 

I get currency from trading. and I delete posts because they were sold items. Also why do you care so much about me? So please live your life and I’ll live mine

@MasterPlays quote:

I get currency from trading. and I delete posts because they were sold items. Also why do you care so much about me? So please live your life and I’ll live mine

When you complete a trade or sell a item, you don't delete the post, you just update the main post of it to say that the item was already sold. Also, when someone suddenly show up trying to sell a lot of events, while also necrobumping, most of the community will find it strange.

Especially since almost everyone who's usually giving events away are from a small group, of which most of the people in the forums participate. When someone just joins from outside the group, making claims with no backup to their words and saying you have traced stuff, you'll get chased until you prove what you said or go away.

@MasterPlays quote:

@Jessica. quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

@Thaleskpl quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

When you complete a trade or sell a item, you don't delete the post, you just update the main post of it to say that the item was already sold. Also, when someone suddenly show up trying to sell a lot of events, while also necrobumping, most of the community will find it strange.

Especially since almost everyone who's usually giving events away are from a small group, of which most of the people in the forums participate. When someone just joins from outside the group, making claims with no backup to their words and saying you have traced stuff, you'll get chased until you prove what you said or go away.

I see. Thanks for the help. I’d like to shut this arguement down if that’s by okay. But thanks guys and thanks Jessica for correcting my stupid mistakes and making me Use common sense. So please if I do something stupid let me know.

@MasterPlays quote:

Oh I'm sorry, did you just say you pull event items from out of your ass and pretend that they're legit by saying it's traced? What you're telling me right now is you "magically" just got currency when you've barely played the game on this account and that your story of getting your "items" from your other "account" don't even match up. And don't pull the "my brother gave me the rainmaker" bull*** on anyone when you clearly said you got it from an "event host" the last time.

@MasterPlays quote:

Oh I'm sorry did you say you were legit? How did you go from having "4-6" event items 9hrs ago to having 90% of the event items currently? Either you're a very good trader, or we have ourselves a hacker. Go ahead and try to dig yourself out of this one buddy, but when you come into the forums thinking you can trade hacked items, think again.

Oh and necroposting to make your post count higher doesn't help your case either. Read the damn forum rules. Get something straight here. 1. I don't care about you, i care about the game and the community. 2. I HATE cheaters. 3. I HATE liars. 4. When you combine 2 and 3, well you just done ***ed up. I am living my life, but when you come across my life trying to pretend to be legit and claim you have traced events from event hosts, you're crossing the line. So either come clean, or I'll start posting screenies of your hacked event items.

@MasterPlays quote:

@Jessica. quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

@Thaleskpl quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

@Jessica. quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

Oh I'm sorry, did you just say you pull event items from out of your ass and pretend that they're legit by saying it's traced? What you're telling me right now is you "magically" just got currency when you've barely played the game on this account and that your story of getting your "items" from your other "account" don't even match up. And don't pull the "my brother gave me the rainmaker" bull*** on anyone when you clearly said you got it from an "event host" the last time.

@MasterPlays quote:

Oh I'm sorry did you say you were legit? How did you go from having "4-6" event items 9hrs ago to having 90% of the event items currently? Either you're a very good trader, or we have ourselves a hacker. Go ahead and try to dig yourself out of this one buddy, but when you come into the forums thinking you can trade hacked items, think again.

Oh and necroposting to make your post count higher doesn't help your case either. Read the damn forum rules. Get something straight here. 1. I don't care about you, i care about the game and the community. 2. I HATE cheaters. 3. I HATE liars. 4. When you combine 2 and 3, well you just done ***ed up. I am living my life, but when you come across my life trying to pretend to be legit and claim you have traced events from event hosts, you're crossing the line. So either come clean, or I'll start posting screenies of your hacked event items.

Alright I trade with my friend named noob. He gives me nice offers and I take em. However. I’ve stopped noticing his modded monk. At least his events are legit. And I do trade. And also I’m not a a hacker clean enough for you?

Where are all the mods on the forums? Sleeping?
Such witch-hunting is allowed? I was under the impression that you can call out if something feel fishy but this is taking Trading Forums to a next level. Pretty sure this isn't allowed even if the "intent" is genuine and well-meaning.

If you think someone is a hacker, duper or feigning traces etc. take it up with the mods and with Trendy support instead of make the last sane section of this forums more annoying with your ridiculous witch-hunting, even if it is in the right intent.

Don't think we need more drama here. Call out if something or someone sounds fishy and that's that, we've all done that. We are not retards here to not understand when someone appears fishy when they come up with multiple events all of a sudden, happens all the time. No need to "prove" anything here. So hopefully you guys can take your drama in the off-topic forums or in private messages. Thanks.

Sheesh...