Sign in to follow this  
MentyPlz

So.. This is fun right?

Little information being givin about whats going on other than "Oops we goofed up?". Have not been able to play for almost 2 days now. The only information is from yesterday is "yea we are being slammed just wait?" Had maintenance but that somehow made the game even more unplayable? Launch game. Error 2002. Servers are busy. Error cant authenticate Steam Retry or Quit. Click "Quit" and the game just craps itself and crashes had to restart my computer at one point because the game just locked up because of the crashing. checking about every hour to see if any information or fixes have happened. nothing. Great treatment for your player base. Keep them in the dark. You have issues being reported on not only Facebook, Twitter, and on the forums but no response? Can we at least get an official statement? Like whats going on other than "oops we goofed" and will we be given some sort of compensation for the downtime and all the inconveniences?

@Arruzaki quote:

expect ts to be like diablo 3 launch
so it will take 1-2 weeks until everyone can actually play the game xD

Except Diablo 3 had a crapton of players while DD2 doesn't, it's not really acceptable to have such problems I doubt there is a massive difference in player peaks compared to the last updates to be honest.

@Sombrero quote:

Except Diablo 3 had a crapton of players while DD2 doesn't

It's not really about player count, it's more about assurance. People paid money for Diablo 3, and Blizzard is a somewhat renowned company that people have faith in. It's no surprise that people would hang around through failures to see what happens.

Sadly DD2 is much different. At this point it's just another buggy, incomplete f2p game that most people aren't ever going to think twice about after having a bad experience with it (in fact basically none of my friends have any interest in ever playing it again - despite all loving DD1). This game was nowhere near ready for launch. 

I mean, I stopped playing when I basically max geared out all my characters back when the only way to play was huntress traps. Having recently come back just a few days ago - I'm still encountering many of the same issues and bugs I did back then. Not to mention the game has become infinitely duller because you're forced to build this way and play this map.

Yea im starting to really see this incomplete F2P. Got to play last night. Dryaid such fun 95% of the time the glide would just.. NOT glide id just spread my wings and just fall to the ground. so many frame skips and stutters but i guess the game is "High demanding" on a computer that exceeds the requirements and recommended.

In case you missed it, we put out a post about server issues! When we have more information to share, we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience!