Sign in to follow this  
tat2uze

Xbox one unplayable

Try switching servers or zones

Happens sometimes, they have done server maintenance a couple times today, stil trying to handle all the new players

Hang in there, eventually they will get it right!!

The game has a lot to offer, with lots more improvements in the works, trendy has done a lot of great things with the game recently.... But updates r allways plagued with problems.  Most of the time they get the major issues figured out within a reasonable time frame

Kind of hard to switch servers when you make accessing that feature impossible if the servers are down. We can't even get past the "Press A to Start" page... Kind of stupid to have the feature to switch servers be accessible only if you log into a server first... -_-

I loved the original dungeon defenders, unfortunately at that time it took trendy well over a year to find out that they couldn't give the console players the new heroes that were coming out onto PC, and they had a terrible lack of communication during that time frame too.

I'm hoping they have shaped up since then.  This being a free to play i'm holding my money until i make sure those old communication issues don't arise again.  

On topic:  If you press A enough and spam you'll eventually get back into the servers.   It seems however that after a mission if you attempt to return to tavern the game will crash.  Has happened to me several times now, and i'm back spamming A to try and get back onto the servers.  I'm hoping these issues get resolved soon, it's a pain in the neck and fairly game breaking.

[[15566,users]] Trendy promised multiple times that this time with dd2 the console version will get everything the pc version has...which has been true since development finally cought up with pc version. I think they learned their lesson from their previous mistakes with dd1 on consoles

@RichardE Cheese quote:

Try switching servers or zones

Happens sometimes, they have done server maintenance a couple times today, stil trying to handle all the new players

Hang in there, eventually they will get it right!!

The game has a lot to offer, with lots more improvements in the works, trendy has done a lot of great things with the game recently.... But updates r allways plagued with problems.  Most of the time they get the major issues figured out within a reasonable time frame

Love your positivity! 

core_forum_Icon.png

same here loved the first one place the heck out of it was so glad it finally came to xbox i was ready and willing to spend money on this game but then...........soooooo many issues, the crashing, the servers, the bugs, the CRASHING so much crashing so many issues my god what happen i can barely play its barely playable on xbox makes me sad but i will give them the benefit of the doubt and have hope there going to fix all this but until then no moneyz 

Quite hard to play indeed, here my routine.

Press a about 200 time until it get to the menu. wait 4 minutes for all the pop up to stack (because they do for some reason) to close them. Go to town or tavern. Select a game etc etc.

Game done leave manualy = infinite loading = hard reset. Fail and replay/nextmap/leave to town = infintie loading = hard reset. Get kicked = back to title screen = repeat from beginning.

In all case it alway goes back to repeating from beginning. Seriously hope they fix this soon and also hope they give out a gem/medal/somethng compensation for everyone for both trouble and opportunity lost.