Sign in to follow this  
Joe1342

Bought premium costume but can't equip???

I bought a premium costume for the huntress character, but I can't equip it. I've tried going to the seamstress and looking at the wardrobe, but it always goes back to the default skin. How are you supposed to equip costumes?

@Joe1342 quote:

I bought a premium costume for the huntress character, but I can't equip it. I've tried going to the seamstress and looking at the wardrobe, but it always goes back to the default skin. How are you supposed to equip costumes?

This is already a known bug that you can't equip those, Trendy are already working on a fix for this

It's not like you lost your money...you just have to wait a few days before you can actually put the skins on. Pushing out patches on consoles takes several days because of certification, i guess it's not worth is releasing one only to stop purchases when this will be fixed soon with the next patch anyways.

select the costume from the store in the tavern from ur wardrode then hit next to look at all again then exit that menu and itll stay.. had the same issue

whats system are you on? cuz im on xbox one and what you need to do is when you are att the wardrobe select your skin then after press "prev" or "next" 

@Joe1342 quote:

The current workaround is to select the costume you want, then switch tabs. This should fully equip the costume. We're going to fix this bug in our next patch!