Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

Xbox One Crashing

The game crashes every now and then on xbox one when joining or entering a game/tavern.

EU server, it keep crashing from tonight every single time i enter town, did not crash in pvt tavern or when i open a new game (even public)

@Crerigan quote:

EU server, it keep crashing from tonight every single time i enter town, did not crash in pvt tavern or when i open a new game (even public)

Same Here!

Not only does it crash when going to town but also when you try to join a game and when you finish a game this for me is making the game unplayable. I was tempted to spend real money on this version but as it stands this wont happen has to be the worst release for bugs i have ever played    Disappointed to say the least

@derry333 quote:

Not only does it crash when going to town but also when you try to join a game and when you finish a game this for me is making the game unplayable. I was tempted to spend real money on this version but as it stands this wont happen has to be the worst release for bugs i have ever played    Disappointed to say the least

I'm sure they are working on it as we speak. it's the first time it has been on xbox so maybe that is why.

@derry333 quote:

Also if you use an ability that regens hp or mp the game crashes for everyone in lobby

It sends me to dashboard when i choose "Go To Town". Is this a sign that i should get out the house? My xbox must be telling me something... 

Mine crashes before I can even get the damn campaign going, click start campaign and then it drops. I want to play this game loved it on the 360 now just wanna play on the Xbox One.

@CriminalMe quote:

Mine crashes before I can even get the damn campaign going, click start campaign and then it drops. I want to play this game loved it on the 360 now just wanna play on the Xbox One.

The best way to play the game one xbox at the moment without it freezing, is to go to private tavern. you can play the campaign without any crashes if you play private and keep continuing.