Sign in to follow this  
Baba-Kaboom

Trendy you should of listened

@Depova quote:

I agree and will wait until they do since I have a work around.  Was just pointing out that it is a problem and not a myth.

I believe you, but I don't think as many are privy to this information. It can be annoying on both sides where on one side some don't even think it's an issue while others don't realize Trendy is aware and working on a fix for it.

@Depova quote:
@Elyssae quote:
the hardcore players pretty much wipe the current difficulties before something like lady orcs reach the walls.
And I honestly though the first comment was sarcasm. I can't believe that even after Trendy admitted this, we still get around debating "is it real?".

Just because we've learned to work around the problem doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

If it was a mistake in coding, I hope they leave it in. If it ever happened to me it might add a little spice to the current game. I'm fairly bored of the game now and an occasional "oh crap" moment would be a welcome thing.  Granted I still haven't seen it happen yet in like 1000 games. 

Keep in mind these orc ladies are only in the highest difficulties of the game.. a place where it should be chaotic and difficult. 

yeah the wall thing is an actual thing. You can just build around the thing. By NOT putting walls at the bottom of slopes/ramps and cramming in wall-to-wall walls in lanes so there isnt even the slightest lil crack between them. Which you dont need to do on anything without zerkers or baby skellies. One wall holds everything, slope or not, cram packed or not.

lol servers cannot handle the load.

I guess the marketing team is more effective than expected?

The wall climbing is as old as DD2. Back in the early days it only happened when 2 ogres met at the same wall. Its basically mobs pushing each other over the wall as they try to squeeze in close to attack it. It gets worse with more mobs clumped up near your walls.

Hardcore players do not have this problem (if you do your not hardcore enough :P) since everything dies at spawn and single bosses or small amounts of orc ladies don't usually jump walls.

@Pegazul quote:

The wall climbing is as old as DD2. 

Agreed. Now is the biggest problem for me is Orc Ladys, they pushing each other over the walls.

@Pegazul quote:

The wall climbing is as old as DD2. Back in the early days it only happened when 2 ogres met at the same wall. Its basically mobs pushing each other over the wall as they try to squeeze in close to attack it. It gets worse with more mobs clumped up near your walls.

Hardcore players do not have this problem (if you do your not hardcore enough :P) since everything dies at spawn and single bosses or small amounts of orc ladies don't usually jump walls.

I don´t even use walls, so what am I?Emoji_WarBoar.png

@MaJean quote:

@Pegazul quote:

Emoji_GobHuntress.png

Can you afk c7 without walls ? xD

@Pegazul quote:

@MaJean quote:

@Pegazul quote:

Emoji_GobHuntress.png

Can you afk c7 without walls ? xD

No, due to rollers. But the game isn´t fun enough for me to try to AFK, if that makes sense. When - and if the game becomes great I´ll try to AFK again for sure, In the meantime I´ll jump around on the maps pretending it´s awesome. Emoji_Kobalt.png 

@Elyssae quote:

the hardcore players pretty much wipe the current difficulties before something like lady orcs reach the walls.

And I honestly though the first comment was sarcasm. I can't believe that even after Trendy admitted this, we still get around debating "is it real?".

What I know is "real" is something called Reflect Beam. Knowing the tools DD2 offers is also useful imo.

@Zimmermann quote:

This thread and many of the responses is why I spend less time on the forums these days.

The negativity is borderline toxic at this point, just my 2p. I will now go back to enjoying my summer afternoon^^

Will you be enjoying it by playing DD2, or.... something else?

Last night I had to enjoy some starcraft 2 cause I couldn't get on the DD2 servers unfortunately.  Hopefully better tonight.  Too many users is a good problem for Trendy to have I guess.