CT7 Incursion help

Any clue what's attacking my core at wave 4 of this incursion on  bastille master? I've tried a couple of times and every time on wave 4, my core gets attacked as soon as wave starts and after 3 hits it's destroyed.

I had the same issue.  I put up a blockade coming across the bridge and another PDT for flyers coming in by the bridge.  I thought the kobalds were crashing into it.  Again, this was a guess, but it worked for me.  I am sure someone in the community has a more accurate response, but that worked for me.

@paradiselost quote:

I had the same issue.  I put up a blockade coming across the bridge and another PDT for flyers coming in by the bridge.  I thought the kobalds were crashing into it.  Again, this was a guess, but it worked for me.  I am sure someone in the community has a more accurate response, but that worked for me.

HA! ok, ill give this a try next time i play. As expected from trendy, more bugs are found even when the game had finally launched

1) Javelins and Mages can target the Core from the upper stairs. Its the Core at the middle of the map that is also closest to where you respawn. If you build blockades at the bottom of those stairs then they just ignore the wall and target the core. You either have to build and insta-kill deathzone or risk building walls close to the enemy spawn. 

2) The Core at the bottom left of the minimap can be attacked by enemies walking down the stairs. There isn't any Path indicator that they will/could use the stairs but they actually can. Its a common issue where Skeletons spawned by Mages and ESPECIALLY Malthius on this map that they will go down the stairs and straight into your core. If you use a Wall to block the stairs then take note that you will also catch the attention of non-skeleton units. I find Drahkins to go down the stairs to attack your blockade the most.

If not any of these then I don't know.