Chaos Incursions - please let us have fun with them in higher Trials!

The Incursions are back finally, and they do keep you on your toes especially with assassins and Power Surge. Why can't we play that on CT7 after we are done with CT5? It would be sooo much fun, please let us do that!

Starting with chaos 1 have one incursion and add 1-2 per chaos difficulty to the incursion map pool until c7 which would then have all of them available.

Example:

C1 = Bling King

C2 = Bling King, Demon's Lair + (Insert Incursion Name Here)

and so on.

every difficulty should have every map, that is how these kinds of games need to work. It has tower defense in the tag. And with the action it gives, we need to be able to mix it up, cause doing the same few maps over and over, gets monotenous and boring and easy. We need to be able to choose what map we want (as well as use any and every tower we want) so we can keep trying out new paces of action, new strats, make new things work, have some REAL fun with the game again.

@Jojozityjo quote:

every difficulty should have every map, that is how these kinds of games need to work. It has tower defense in the tag. And with the action it gives, we need to be able to mix it up, cause doing the same few maps over and over, gets monotenous and boring and easy. We need to be able to choose what map we want (as well as use any and every tower we want) so we can keep trying out new paces of action, new strats, make new things work, have some REAL fun with the game again.

100% agree but Trendy seems to be against that for whatever reason. Would love for Trendy to explain why they think it's a good idea to tell us what maps we are permitted to play lol. Maybe next they will limit us to only 4 certain characters per chaos trial also.

Im sincerely hoping the reasons for their limiting everything we do, is because they are over worked and can only put out lil bits at a time, hence the only 2 incursions per chaos tier, and only 4 maps worthy of each chaos tier.

This doesnt explain the hard-counters though. Which also need to be changed.

Cause I really hope trendy truly doesnt think this is a good idea. I mean hell it's pretty much the biggest reason they've been losing so many players and hanging onto life by a thread for a while now. Cause a lot of people dont put up with this lack of choice and just leave without a word.

Definitely want all the incursions in C7. Having fun playing them again, but have run out already. Got a funny Cow AL book from Bastille too, not 11k but I think it's a new drop.

Watch out for the Magma Lord guys in Demons Lair, they don't despawn sometimes after you knock out Demon Lord and are invulnerable until you start the next wave.

Preview stats on the new purchasable weps would be nice too!

Agree would be nice if the incursions where c7 and dropped some kind of currency to buy the weapons so we don't have to spend 500 medals every time we want to roll for better stats.

So far with this new patch there is pretty much nothing new or challenging for endgame. Afking low chaos incursions isn't that amazing.

@Pegazul quote:

Agree would be nice if the incursions where c7 and dropped some kind of currency to buy the weapons so we don't have to spend 500 medals every time we want to roll for better stats.

So far with this new patch there is pretty much nothing new or challenging for endgame. Afking low chaos incursions isn't that amazing.

Agreed, should have saved up enough DMs for the Initiate but didn't : /

Was very disappointed to see Blood Moon so low in the Chaos tiers, was really hoping to take a crack at the Eye with 200 million health haha!

@n8hfx quote:

@Pegazul quote:

Agreed, should have saved up enough DMs for the Initiate but didn't : /

Was very disappointed to see Blood Moon so low in the Chaos tiers, was really hoping to take a crack at the Eye with 200 million health haha!

I had enough DMs for initiate but now i'm pretty low. 

I just did the C3 bloodmoon incursion. Kind of funny since the last time i did it was in NM4 where it was easy enough but u could still lose.

I had a whole battle arena set up to kill the final boss. The boss spawned and pretty much insta died on his way to my arena... demon.png i was a little disappointed :P

He was a bit of a hard ass in NM4, need more bosses like that one that can take a bit ingenuity and luck.