Sign in to follow this  
rdeal

Game keeps Freezing(Xbox One)

almost everytime  i finish a map and try to goto next map or back to tavern the game will not load, i have to restart it

Thats kinda strange since dd2 was known for its well tested and functioning patches.

It was unforseeable that a game that was broken for several years in alpha would not be fixed perfectly with one rushed patch. Sorry for your inconvenience please buy some skins to support.

END CYNIC RANT

Its sad to hear that the launch is having problems like this since it probably means the end of the game. What is left is the thought of what this game couldve been

at least it's letting me finish the map and i am surprised how well it's running on the Xbox

another problem i noticed is the sound is too loud its distorted, i have turned the master volume down to half way but it's still the same

We're looking into this! We believe the issue is related to the Town. For the time being, please use Private Taverns and Private Matches.

Okay guys this has also been happening to me up until recently, all you have to do is when you're traveling anywhere like the tavern or into a game and it says found session just spam the A button and it hasn't frozen for me since 

@iamisom quote:

We're looking into this! We believe the issue is related to the Town. For the time being, please use Private Taverns and Private Matches.

Loading freezes too, I only use private. The gameplay has improved and I'm happy to restart when the problem is after a level. It's a good game but requires a bit of patience.

@Bones1505 quote:

@iamisom quote:

Loading freezes too, I only use private. The gameplay has improved and I'm happy to restart when the problem is after a level. It's a good game but requires a bit of patience.

You mentioned it is freezing after a level.  Are you opening your inventory during the map/game to either swap gear or look at loot you've picked up, or waiting until you are in the tavern/inn?

is anyone looking to fix this issue because its alomst imbossible to get better gear and  the chaos streaks when you cant get into your inventory when it fills up before the last wave. no one wants to leave what could be better gear behind and hope you get blessed with RNG in the next mach.

When playing local split screen in private town hall, I load up a new level and my friend joins. We play through the level (usually the first one because we cant progress) then at the end of the level we chose GO TO TAVERN and made it there, then tried to load another level, game froze at loading screen. 

second and third time when playing local split screen in private town hall, I load up a new level and my friend joins. We play through the level (usually the first one because we cant progress) then at the end of the level we chose GO TO NEXT LEVEL and the game froze at the loading screen. 

We did look at our inventory in the game before going to the tavern or the next level. deleting stuff or equipping. 

I LOVE THIS GAME you have made, its a huge step over the previous one. Please just make it more stable before anything else though. I really want to play it. The art style, UI, level design, all of it is fantastic, 5 star stuff but I cant keep from crashing. Please help

@rolzroyce13 quote:

is anyone looking to fix this issue because its alomst imbossible to get better gear and  the chaos streaks when you cant get into your inventory when it fills up before the last wave. no one wants to leave what could be better gear behind and hope you get blessed with RNG in the next mach.

Yes, it is being looked into.  On another note, gear should be auto-looted into your inventory or sent to the scavenger at the end of a match.  If you gear that is not doing this, and you could provide a clip of it happening, submit a bug to https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/ .

@Lawlta quote:

@rolzroyce13 quote:

Yes, it is being looked into.  On another note, gear should be auto-looted into your inventory or sent to the scavenger at the end of a match.  If you gear that is not doing this, and you could provide a clip of it happening, submit a bug to bugs.dungeondefenders2.com .

I would love to use the link that you sent but I am getting a 404 error : the page you are looking for has been deleted or moved.