Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Which Incursion are you most looking forward to?

I always enjoyed Bling, and after multibuilder lag was fixed Power Surge could be a lot of fun.

Not sure how Trendy will change Athame and Demon's Lair as rings are no longer a thing and you can't have medalions dropping all the time. (much as we'd like them to)

Will they keep their legendary chest end game chest?

Would switching torches by frustrating with an assassin stopping you doing anything, would an assassin hug cause you to drop the boulder on Demon's Lair?

well i liked the classic incursions most as I played them the least, but not sure if they will be included. If they are it would be life root as my favorite, I always had a soft spot for that map too.

If not, I am really looking forward to Catacombs as I just loved that map, I am also looking forward to the DPS checks on Molten Citadel and Dark Alter if they are included.

The one I am least looking forward to is Power Surge as its concept was just awful, while bling King is ok, I just played it to much.

depends on what they drop. 

The only incursion i actually liked was demons lair. I guess blood moon was interesting the first few times.

the ones that dont have hard-counters in them and can be played at any chaos level and get that chaos levels gear :D

Thats a hard question gobu.

I like griblok's hoard because it's the first awesome goblin commander i have seen.

I like liferoot forest for its the home of the goblin huntress and the fight vs sturgis.

I like betsy for she brings fear into the legion, she is an natural enemy of goblins.

I like bling because of the awesome bling king gobu, gobu! <3

But i probably am most interested in the new frost map incursion with the new boss :D, simple because its new, gobu. We goblins are simple. Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

Ooh is there a new inc coming? [[94093,users]] 

I would love to see a betsy incursion, or demon lord. Make those rocks and fire spits hurt!

Griblok could be interesting as well, given the horde is something else than just small goblins.

Liferoot, they could expand on the them of many different bosses and make them all spawn even more. 5 bosses per wave! 

apprentice_small.png

@PandynatorDD quote:

Ooh is there a new inc coming? dreamanime 

I would love to see a betsy incursion, or demon lord. Make those rocks and fire spits hurt!

Griblok could be interesting as well, given the horde is something else than just small goblins.

Liferoot, they could expand on the them of many different bosses and make them all spawn even more. 5 bosses per wave! 

apprentice_small.png

just a speculation on the end part of the trailer, where there is snow and the one monster which might be like a boss maybe.